Calorie Killers - Chat (12/18 - 12/24)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Week 13 - Commercial Challenge (12/18 - 12/24):

Well gang, we are on for one more week, then off for Christmas. We may be off for New Years as well, we will have to see!

Hang in there folks, we are almost to the end, just a few weeks left. Everyone has been doing a fantastic job! The show Finale is January 29th.

Just a heads up, after the Christmas break, because of losing so many team members and the smallest team is now down to 4 teammates, we will probably be changing it up and merging teams.

Commercial Challenge this week:

Busy Bee

Thank you for suggesting this Challenge Jordee (12qw34)! This is always a nice challenge and everyone seems to enjoy it! With Christmas next week, I'm sure you all will put this commercial challenge to good use! For those who may not celebrate Christmas, it's still a great challenge to enable you to get things done. :)

Stay busy during the commercials!
Clean, organize, wrap gifts, finish up Christmas cards, you name it…whatever will help you get through so that you can enjoy your Holiday.

Reminder, the Weigh-in, Chat/Busy Bee Commercial Challenge and "Pay it forward" EXTRA Challenge are due on Christmas Eve, Wednesday, December 24th, before Midnight.

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1

Replies

• lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sadly I won't be able to watch tonight. I will be teaching a cpr/aed class at that time. Will have to watch it ondemand, probably tomorrow while I do laundry and some cleaning.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching and getting caught up on holiday stuff. Great idea for the challenge!
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I will be watching the show tonight. I have it recording now. My kids are so cute. They are in bed talking in matching gingerbreadmen pajamas. I will be making chocolate chip cookies for their teachers and bus driver before I watch the show. This will be my show challenge. I also bought the teachers gift cards to Barnes and Noble when I was out shopping today.. Tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas break. They will have 2 full weeks off.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    12qw34 wrote: »
    I will be watching the show tonight. I have it recording now. My kids are so cute. They are in bed talking in matching gingerbreadmen pajamas. I will be making chocolate chip cookies for their teachers and bus driver before I watch the show. This will be my show challenge. I also bought the teachers gift cards to Barnes and Noble when I was out shopping today.. Tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas break. They will have 2 full weeks off.

That sounds like such so cool! Love this holiday season. Did most of my baking today and this evening. I am watching the show ( loved the kayak challenge and Bob sharing the old photos of the guys when they first came there.) and doing baking aftermath clean-up during the breaks.
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    hey guys i am here and enjoying the show i really like the boating challenge and how he picked toma to go on the helicopter ride with him. i really wish i could be on the biggest loser show cause i am struggling around the holidays and gaining some weight cause of it. but this show is starting to bring tears to my eyes cause i know personally how hard it is to lose weight.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Wow they are throwing down some serious weight losses!!! 12 pounds for Woody. Amazing!
  • Baby43204
    Options
    i have also been doing my busy bee cleaning up the house and finish cooking dinner since i was out most of the night doing more shopping for Christmas.
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    I'm watching the last few minutes, because I got home early from class. There were some seriously large numbers. Love that the change in scenery seems to have brought some extra out of them. Can't wait to watch the full episode tomorrow.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    hey guys i am here and enjoying the show i really like the boating challenge and how he picked toma to go on the helicopter ride with him. i really wish i could be on the biggest loser show cause i am struggling around the holidays and gaining some weight cause of it. but this show is starting to bring tears to my eyes cause i know personally how hard it is to lose weight.

Hang in there Baby43204. This is a hard challenge for us all now but we just have to hang tough and persevere. The New Years's coming and it will be a great one. You have really had some great weight losses!
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    LOVED the show tonight!! =)
  • Baby43204
    Options
    i also loved the show tonight also
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »

You have done amazingly well! Everyone gains weight during the holidays! The reason why it is harder for you now is you do not have as much to lose. Keep on doing what your doing and don't be so hard on yourself.
    Loved the show! JJ looks amazing! Scott does not want to lose! He is very intense! Jordan should go home to meet his new baby boy that is due soon. I do not think he will be sad to leave comeback canyon.
    Love Woody!
    Rob is a baby! Delvett is wonderful with him!
    Sonya looks great!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to back out of this challenge. I haven't been home the last two Thursdays that the show was on, and I just haven't had time to watch it online later.
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Aw I love seed paper. Brilliant for comeback canyon.
    I would be terrified of that helicopter ride but it would be the experience of a lifetime. And I love that the helicopter is rainbow colored.

I did some laundry, and dusted downstairs. Need to get the area clean for the holidays.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to back out of this challenge. I haven't been home the last two Thursdays that the show was on, and I just haven't had time to watch it online later.

Thank you for letting us know. So sorry to see you go, but understand. Keep up with your weight loss journey!
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I still want to be part of this challenge. I entered my weigh in for this week. i will def. be watching Biggest Loser on THursday! :)
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Unforfortunately for me, because l watch the show online, there is no commercial break while watching it. But, l decided to tidy up my room and sort out my wardrobe while watching it and it was amazing doing it.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    I loved the show and was happy that Scott is still in the comeback canyon. As for Jordan losing, it was a huge relief because l thought Rob would be the one to go and that would have been sad. I really want him to lose lots of weights before leaving the show because he is a young guy.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Finally, l love the last part that showed JJ playing ball with his baby brother. He's a very cute little boy and reminds me of my liitle boy with his big sister who is 11 years older than him. Just like JJ's brother, my son seriously adore his big sister,
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed the show this week. I really missed not seeing it.

Anyway... during the commercials I did dishes, folded laundry and started another load.

The rowing/puzzle challenge did little for me. To me, it seemed like something you'd see on the show Survivor rather than TBL (but that's just me). The reward was pretty special, but I'm sure that Jordan would have rather had a weigh-in advantage (especially since he was SO close to staying another week).

The CC workout was cool, and the paper seeds was a VERY cool idea! I'm also glad that Scott Mitchell is still standing, I'm still pulling for him! :smiley: JJ looks good and I think he has the right mindset to be successful at home.

I know that the trainer Jen isn't popular with our group, and I understand it. However, I LOVE how she usually works out side-by-side with the contestants. I thought it was VERY cool how she help Woody and Sonya face their water fears - right along with her! I know I'm in the minority, but I really like Jen.

Now, we have to wait for the show's return. WAAAAAH! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.