Check in time - Dec 18

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
Hello, everyone!

I don't want it to be said that this is a dead group!

I have to admit, I've been not as great as previously doing my workouts. My husband is trying to create a gym in our garage and asked me to cancel my gym membership at work.

I'm not loving the non-HIIT of TF and haven't been too driven to keep to the schedule. Only my own fault.

I did go for a run on Saturday and it was amazing. The sun, the temperature, the music - I was on FIRE! then I did about 30 minutes of cool down yoga and it was so great.

Until we get a TV in the garage I may switch back to CLX so that I can do the lifting and use our new elliptical as my cardio.

How are you?
Where are you (in your program)?
Need a pep talk?

GO!

Replies

• SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm still here, lol!
    December has been sucking as far as diet and exercise goes. Iv'e been eating poorly the entire month and working out less and less. But next year I will navigate the holiday's better. (Still king of new to this healthy way of life thing) I'm going to get back on track after xmas tho ( Dec 27th to be exact). I'm determined to get back on track BEFORE the New Year LOL! My love for Les Mills Combat is fizzling out :-( A straight hr of cardio at the same pace is getting boring. I miss the HIIT's of Turbo Fire! However, I'm going to keep doing it until the next 21 Day Fix comes out in FEB, that's my next program. I'm excited! I really need the portion control element of it! Cheers to a healthy and happy new year!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you know, but BB now has a "Portion Fix" program. It's like 21DF without the workouts. I'll send you a link.