Options
coffeetox
coffeetox Posts: 34 Member
Hello All,

I'm a Mom of two, Age 12 and 14. I work at home and sell military surplus.

I'm 5'3" and weigh 140. My goal is to tone up, gain some muscle and loose some of my unwanted rolls.

Stress has been one of my setbacks. Hoping to find some friends that will give me a push now and then to keep me thinking positive and hopefully I can do the same!

Replies

• vhowru
    vhowru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello friend I'm here to encourage you. I just starting weight lifting so I understand wanting to tone up. How can I best help you ? :)
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello Coffeetox!

I'm also new to this group and I am a mother of three (18, 18 & 11). The twins have left home and my son (11yr old) lives a few miles away with his dad so I have a little more free time after work. I'm 5'7, approx. 152 pounds and am looking to shed a little in the mid section.

Currently I'm working on my eating habits and learning to eat healthier and doing exercise a few days a week. I would like to add more exercise here soon but don't want to over do it and get overwhelmed at one time.

Good luck!

Laura
  • akijo245
    akijo245 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!
    Im 18 and use to attend ballet classes during high school to maintain my weight. Now im out of school and can feel myself gaining fat while the muscles slowly shrink.
    That is why I found this app and am loving it!!

Anyone similar to me??