Quest Protein Powder

Options
garber6th
garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
Has anyone tried this yet? I am thinking about trying the peanut butter flavor.

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Didn't know they made a protein powder. Buy it at the same place? Wonder if it's a good as the bars? Hmmmm!
  • garber6th
    Options
    It's relatively new. It's pricier than other brands, so I was thinking maybe someone has a "review" before I buy it. If it's as good as the bars, I am all over it!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too! I love my Syntrax Nectar, but if the calories and the protein are close, even if it's a little bit more, it's worth it to me because of the convenience of being able to go to GNC to pick it up rather than ordering or going to my doctor's office store.
  • SibylDiane
    SibylDiane Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was able to try the peanut butter and chocolate flavors at Vitamin Shoppe the other day. I thought the peanut butter was really good, but the chocolate was awful. Very medicine-y tasting. Maybe it would be better if it was mixed with milk or almond milk rather than water? I usually mix protein powder with almond milk. But the peanut butter powder was mixed with water and I thought it was great.
  • garber6th
    Options
    SibylDiane wrote: »
    I was able to try the peanut butter and chocolate flavors at Vitamin Shoppe the other day. I thought the peanut butter was really good, but the chocolate was awful. Very medicine-y tasting. Maybe it would be better if it was mixed with milk or almond milk rather than water? I usually mix protein powder with almond milk. But the peanut butter powder was mixed with water and I thought it was great.

I am so happy to hear the peanut butter is good, because I LOVE anything peanut butter flavored! I use almond milk too. Can't wait to try it!