Google spreadsheet!

Options
2»

Replies

• Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    @TphTeh‌ She asked if someone could take it over (see above) - because she was having trouble sharing it out... so I made a copy and shared it. If she wants it, she can have it.. just trying to help get this going.
  • blackgold2844
    blackgold2844 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    No i can get to the spread sheet but I can not edit in my information
    Can someone give me some guidance
    Thank you so appreciated !
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    @blackgold2844‌ The link I provided should be editable - several others have entered their information. The original spreadsheet is empty, as it is shared out as read-only... but if you are in the right spreadsheet, you should see several people's entries - add yours at the bottom.
  • blackgold2844
    Options
    nevermind I think I got it but someone please make sure thank you
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    The first link didn't work but the second one did for entering information. Thanks! :)
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    @blackgold2844‌ I don't see your entry in the spreadsheet - what line did you put it on?
  • Kld2281
    Kld2281 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can't add mine either. Maybe because it's an iPad? Has anyone done it with an iPad?
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    i did it with android and i had to download google sheets app? then open the app and the spreadsheet was there.
  • ollerwe
    ollerwe Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you bwmalone for arranging the spreadsheet! We are a bunch of people there. Great! But I do not see our inspirator and founder there. Kalieahh: you are not leaving us all alone, are you?
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    The concept is great - but the real challenge seems to be in the spreadsheet. (Most likely user error). I was able to enter my name and starting weight but nothing beyond there. Good luck y'all.
  • bkaye1967
    bkaye1967 Posts: 15 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yes, thank you bwmalone for organizing the spreadsheet. I wonder if the link to the spreadsheet could be put up in the announcement section or somewhere in a place all its own so it is easier to find for those who need to sign up still? We have 55 members but only 15 or so signed up. Like ollerwe, I too am wondering where our trusty leader is. Hopefully kalieahh you are still part of the group! Happy New Year everyone and good luck to all in the challenge!
  • blackgold2844
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Still having problems can you verify link sharing is on and all can edit .
    Thank you
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I can open the link to view it but can't add my information.
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any issues using the link and entering info in bwmalone's post, but the link at the top of the page isn't the same sheet and I can't enter anything there. Since it's blank I don't think anyone can :)
  • ollerwe
    ollerwe Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Remember that we are using the link midpage, provided by bwmalone, and NOT the original one at the top of this thread!
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    kalieahh hasn't logged in for 3 days, which explains the lack of updates and such. Don't suppose she mentioned going somewhere?
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    I'm happy to help - I think I'll start a new thread with the link in the top - that might help people find it. :)
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    bwmalone wrote: »
    I'm happy to help - I think I'll start a new thread with the link in the top - that might help people find it. :)
    Thank you. Just entered my data. Looking forward to this! =)
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I can't add anything to the spreadsheet, I tried all the links and can't enter on any of them. I see others have been able to enter info
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Suezyq47 wrote: »
    I can't add anything to the spreadsheet, I tried all the links and can't enter on any of them. I see others have been able to enter info

I can put it in for you if you'd like.
    I know I couldn't enter data using my iPad, but laptop works fine.