Keto Pals

Options
sillyli234
sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
Hi there! I have been away from MFP for awhile due to moving across the country and starting a new job, but am starting up keto again and am extremely serious about it. Any friend adds or friendly advice on re-starting keto would be greatly appreciated! I set my macros to 10% carb, 20% protein, and 70% fat to start with.

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'll have been keto for 7mo on New Years.

Get your electrolytes and water in, take one day at a time, and KCKO. :wink:
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    Add me. I'll have been keto for 7mo on New Years.

Get your electrolytes and water in, take one day at a time, and KCKO. :wink:

Hi Bacon. Sorry for being so dumb, but what does KCKO mean? I googled it with no success. I'm thinking Keto is one of the words. I'll probably kick myself as soon as you tell it to me for being so ignorant. And I will add it to my page:

Blog #10 Keto: Abbreviations, Acronyms & Terminology

As soon as someone clues me in on it. Thank you,

Dan the Man from Michigan

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I think I figured it out! KCKO = Keep Calm Keto On! :D LOL! Is saw that as the logo for Dragon Wolf....

Dan the Man from Acronym Land
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    add me starting tomorrow
  • snooziebunny
    snooziebunny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting on the 2nd January - but am planning over the next few days, got a big batch of beef bone broth in the slow cooker and off to rejoin the gym :smile: I am determined to loose weight this coming year - I feel and look awful, starting weight 11st 1lb :neutral_face: I need to get down to 9 and a half at least - have done this before with low carb, it took 3 months, I know I can do it! Feel free to add me/message/follow etc - hopefully we can help each other xx
  • jacklynb46
    jacklynb46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some keto friends...feel free to add me,ive been on this woe since july and have lost 58lbs
  • bestrongrunfast
    bestrongrunfast Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for some keto friends as well! Anyone can feel free to add me. I have done keto before with much success and I will be restarting on January 1st.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I've been keto since August (minus the last 6 days). You can add me.
  • mslpt
    mslpt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sillyli234 wrote: »
    Hi there! I have been away from MFP for awhile due to moving across the country and starting a new job, but am starting up keto again and am extremely serious about it. Any friend adds or friendly advice on re-starting keto would be greatly appreciated! I set my macros to 10% carb, 20% protein, and 70% fat to start with.

• mslpt
    mslpt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I've been keto for 7 months and am down 33lbs so far. My macros are Fat 125, Protein 75, Carbs under 20. I don't usually hit 20carbs. Right now I'm experimenting with increaing fat and protein to get optimal weight loss.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I did keto for most of this year, went through some REALLY hard times and have just jumped back onto the keto wagon. Time to finish this weight loss once and for all!
  • MessiGardener
    MessiGardener Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm new to this also. I wonder if anyone knows how to customize the food requirement thing. I changed my goals to 75% fats, 25% protein, and 5% carbs, but I don't know what to put for the rest of the stats there.

• Kris6344
    Kris6344 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me :)
  • krystlmitchell
    krystlmitchell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :smiley: