bananas

Options
Jerilang
Jerilang Posts: 23 Member
I wonder how many members eat bananas daily? I was going to follow Weight Watcher's points and use this site for entering my foods, but I overshot the sugar allowance yesterday, and then noticed how much sugar bananas have. I've only been eating clean now for 8 days and I wonder if I might eliminate them from my diet, although I usually have one for breakfast.

Replies

• Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    try substituting berries once in awhile.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I eat a banana every day. Sometimes I eat two. I don't have any issues with sugar, so I don't pay attention to that. Bananas are delicious...
  • BBruhn
    BBruhn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also a banana person in the same way that I'm a nut person. Yes, they're high in sugar or fat - but they're great foods for you, full of nutrients. So I eat them and log them and consider them to be a good decision.
  • CGPrincessWarrior
    CGPrincessWarrior Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    to my knowledge, no one has gotten fat eating a banana :) Just don't eat 12 a day and you'll be good. Bananas are so good for you and have tons of great nutrients.
  • magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,826 Member
    Options
    I have a frozen banana in my green drink most every day...to sweeten. Good stuff.
  • Jerilang
    Jerilang Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love all the comments, I guess I was just concerned that I was too high in sugar according to fitnesspal :) I love them, and consider them healthy to eat, too. I do have lots of wild blackberries in the freezer (I live on a 345 acre farm and in southern Oregon they are *everywhere* I'll substitute those a few mornings.