Pinterest

Options
Are any of you on Pinterest? I've created a few boards with some ideas for SCD recipes. I am happy to make these collaborative if any of you want to be added as a collaborator. These are the boards I have: SCD Baking, SCD Recipes, SCD Spiralizer, SCD Resources (nothing on that one yet, but I'm sure there is a lot to add there), SCD Fermenting (also has nothing yet, but something I am interested in learning more about).

If you want to post to them too, then message me your email address and I will add you as a collaborator. You have to have a Pinterest account of course.

I am also asking that people who post recipes try to tell how they will modify them to be SCD legal if they have any illegal ingredients.

Thanks! Happy Pinning!

Replies

• kazzicles
    kazzicles Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I used to and have been trying to reactivate my account but with no luck - might just make a new account because I don't want to miss out on all the yummy recipes over there!
  • JaimeNJ
    JaimeNJ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am! Do you use the same username?
  • bluesunshine999
    Options
    I think this is my name @‌jamie_pdx If any of you want to join those collaborative boards you can message me your email address and I would be happy to add you! My new obsession is learning how to ferment veggies. Do any of you do that?