Recruit Members!

Options
JaimeNJ
JaimeNJ Posts: 51 Member
Until people feel like they'd be more comfortable with the group being closed, I decided to leave it open for the time being. I just left the Facebook SCD group for personal reasons, and so my recruitment days on Facebook are done. But please feel free to give out my username for people to message me here I'd they can't find the group. Also, I believe you can go to the group's intro page, copy, and then paste the url into a Facebook comment for a shortcut for people.

Replies

• bluesunshine999
    Options
    Okay! I'll post again in a few days. I totally understand why you left that group. Some of the people are just mean. The moderator made me cry one day. I mean jeez, we are asking questions because we don't know and need advice! I would leave too, but I can't figure out how to get on the yahoo group.
  • JaimeNJ
    JaimeNJ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you said that! OMG she tried to scold me for calling people out for being mean. She actually said to me, "you've done it twice now." Lol. I was like, yeah and I'll keep on doing it until people are nice! I had a really bad private exchange with her and left after she deleted my public comment. Weird.