Looking for New Friends

Options
I am searching out new friends to talk with about weight loss, stress-emotional eating, and stuff of that nature so I'm not feeling so alone. But mostly just to find others who have the same fight as I do which is trying to get a little more healthy and to improve my lifestyle.

Replies

• 70deedee
    70deedee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. Who has time for friends these days? Not I, but that doesn't mean I don't want any, Lol. I'll try to add you as my friend tomorrow. My WiFi stinks when there's an overcast. Don't despair, you're not alone. If i cant adf you, it'll be simply because i couldn't find you again, add me if you like.
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I fight the stress-emotional eating battle daily, and honestly, it's been kicking my *kitten*. I'm trying to get back on track.
  • juhivaya
    Options
    I would like to talk to someone about my daily battles and keep me motivated , have been working out for two years but not able to achieve much results , weight has not changed much and am feeling dejected and worthless, just need some motivation to feel good my workouts again and keep myself on track .