open diaries and everyday loggers!

Options

Replies

• cherrygaldiet
    cherrygaldiet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me :) I log daily and am happy to offer support.
  • Carol22355
    Carol22355 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just come back to this and intend to log daily.
  • AutumnSal
    AutumnSal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new so only just getting to grips with MFP but Love it! I haven't changed anything so hoping everything is visable....... Add I'm more than happy to motivate others, I love cooking from scratch. x
  • Carol22355
    Carol22355 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome autumnsal.
  • johndcord
    johndcord Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love this app really keeps me focused. Lost 18lbs now (4 before I discovered the app). I log everyday and would be keen to get a few friends to help me along the way
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, open diary and hopefully daily logger again! got 2 stone to loose!

Feel free to add

:)
  • troublesam67
    Options
    Not new to MFP but new to groups and Forums. I'm going to log every day and I think my diary is open to Friends. Please let me know if that is not the case.
    I'm attempting 5:2.... seems to suit me better than any other WOE so am going to stick with it.
    Feel free to add me :) Would love to have some active MFP'ers for motivation and inspiration :)
  • strelleymagpie
    Options
    I log every day and I have no problem with people seeing what I've had, in some cases it's made me think twice about snacking as I'd feel guilty! Feel free to add me, need plenty of motivational support :)
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and diary is open to anyone.

Beware I'm maintaining my weight, eat my delicious exercise calories and love my food so if you are trying to keep calories down it might not be inspirational. :smile:

I follow a 1g/1lb of lean mass for protein (minimum), 0.4g/1lb of bodyweight for fat (minimum) and the rest falls where it falls style of eating but have one very low calorie day a week (modified 5:2 you could call it).
  • beckihall62
    beckihall62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Elly- and everyone! I used MFP a while ago successfully but fell off the wagon a bit. I'm now back and motivated! And agree, I find it really motivating to be accountable and get inspiration from others. Everyone please feel free to add me; im a daily poster and my diary is open :) xx
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    My diary's open too and log daily ... lost a couple of stone a few years back and here to maintain or lose when I put a couple of pounds on again as I often do. Love my food so over-eat most days and don't exercise enough really though trying to improve this, also don't eat meat or dairy products. Anyone can add me if you want.
  • ClaudiaM2015
    ClaudiaM2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I absolutely LOVE mfp and think it's quite possibly the best app ever! However, I only have a few family members/friends on here who never log what they are eating. I think it is so much more effective if we can see each other's diaries as makes it more interesting plus gives us food ideas! Anyone on here log on a regular basis like me?

Ellie

Hi Ellie,

Add me and you will have access to my diary. I'm pretty much a newbie on MVP but no stranger to diets and yo-yo weight! I hope this time will be different :)
  • ClaudiaM2015
    ClaudiaM2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Elly- and everyone! I used MFP a while ago successfully but fell off the wagon a bit. I'm now back and motivated! And agree, I find it really motivating to be accountable and get inspiration from others. Everyone please feel free to add me; im a daily poster and my diary is open :) xx

Can someone please tell me how I can add friends?
    Thanks
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I log pretty much every day :) Looking for friends to add on here for motivation :D
  • S4r4hm00
    Options
    Hi there I joined last year and failed miseably at the end of the year but I am back again and have to agree I love this app. I love logging every day and even though I'm slowly getting back into the swing, I love seeing what I've eaten and how I could change and things. I'm an emotional eater at times and not too disciplined, but don't find MFP a chore. Fingers crossed I can keep up the good work. I'm in West Sussex soon to move to East Sussex.
  • S4r4hm00
    Options

Can someone please tell me how I can add friends?
    Thanks

Claudia just click on someone's name and it should show a green button that you can 'add friend' xx
  • missbirrell
    Options
    I log every day and currently have my diary open. :)
  • Pootler74
    Pootler74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. I log every day. Would love to be able to get ideas from other UK diaries. :)
  • JKatH81
    Options
    I'm trying very hard to log every day, and my diary is open to my MFP friends
  • bembo1980
    bembo1980 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I log every day. Have been back to it since end of December - I'm signed up for the great north run in September and I have at least 2 stone to lose before then!!! Oh yeah and I've just started running so a long way to go there too!!!!