MFP Friends

Options
handabearry
handabearry Posts: 15 Member
Hey! I'm doing my best to add people I see in the community - to be honest I've never really used MFP as a social network so much as a personal calorie tracking app, but I'm interested in networking with you fine folks and keeping up with your progress!

Feel free to add me & comment on here if you are looking for fitness buddies as well!

Hope Day 3 (or whatever day you are on) was a success for everyone!

Replies

• nassup
    nassup Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey! I'm doing my best to add people I see in the community - to be honest I've never really used MFP as a social network so much as a personal calorie tracking app, but I'm interested in networking with you fine folks and keeping up with your progress!

Feel free to add me & comment on here if you are looking for fitness buddies as well!

I'm in the exact same boat as you, I start tomorrow and happy to support the groups goals.
    I've use this app before and failed lol but with the social scene mixed in it seems much more helpful and accountable too :)

• winjas
    winjas Posts: 3
    Options
    Same here, i used MFP on and off to log calories etc, although i tend to use it for few weeks and then give up. :-(

2015 i am keen as starting today, could use some MFP friends to encourage me to keep it up!
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, hopefully it will add to the accountability and we will all complete the 30 days :)
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was actually able to get my husband to do Day 3 with me!!! He was ready to quit after circuit 1 but I told him to not be a weenie. If I can do it. He can do it. Lol
  • 2015Niki
    2015Niki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Smokitopaz56
    Smokitopaz56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I find it is VERY motivating to see the MFP messages on my feed of what friends are accomplishiing! I have not started the Shred (again...lol) yet but will very soon. You are motivating me!! Feel free to friend me!
  • ssssuperkate
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new here. :blush:
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday feel free to add me
  • mclydianne
    mclydianne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 this morning. I'm still getting used to waking up early to workout and feeling sore all day. Please add me. I started on MFP in November, fell off the bandwagon during two weeks in December. Now I'm back to finally lose the last 10lbs of added baby weight (3 kids, my youngest is 3, so it's about time I lose it), and get fit!
  • sugarplum82
    sugarplum82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the community! My hubby & I are on day 4 :) Feel free to add me!