Week 1 - Day 6!!!!

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
so i continually post everyday after i finish a workout because it helps me stay on track. in a way, if i don't post, you all will know that i didn't do my workout of the day! oh no, embarrassing! at least thats how i think about it! (hey whatever you need to do to stay on track, am i right?) today was good. cardio 1 is a quick vid. i don't feel sore anymore, feeling nice and strong. i still hate doing the running man, it feels so awkward. i'm excited for the well deserved rest day tomorrow, but i might go ahead and take a walk/run anyways. power through it.

Replies

• JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I completed this workout really late (7 pm). I spent most of the day taking down the Christmas stuff and putting it away in the attic.

Like you, RS3khon, I'm not nearly as sore and am glad I pushed through the soreness. I agree that the running man is a really awkward move.

Tomorrow is my 53rd birthday so I will enjoy my rest day. Mani and pedi for me!!!!!

Not as scared for week 2...
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    JMRod wrote: »
    I completed this workout really late (7 pm). I spent most of the day taking down the Christmas stuff and putting it away in the attic.

Like you, RS3khon, I'm not nearly as sore and am glad I pushed through the soreness. I agree that the running man is a really awkward move.

Tomorrow is my 53rd birthday so I will enjoy my rest day. Mani and pedi for me!!!!!

Not as scared for week 2...

Happy birthday!!
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing day 6!! I was having issues with the site yesterday. Would only let me log on but nothing was loading!!! Awesome guys!! Loving the dedication!!!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I dont like the running man either. Ugh. I will say that it seems really effective. At least it's only one minute.
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I did Day 6 Cardio last night... had to push through the soreness. It felt much easier last time I did it! I totally agree; running man is so awkward and hurts every muscle in my body while doing it!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Running man just feels so dorky -- plus, it pushes the limits of even the very best workout bra.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Made it through 6 days in a row of exercise!! I actually did a treadmill workout today instead of the disk. It just worked out better at my hotel and I find the cardio 1 workout actually less intense than my half hour on the treadmill. Cardio felt really good today. I might try to add some to the strength days next week (maybe C25K after Jillian workouts).
  • kay182
    kay182 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    day 6 complete! I did exercise 2 and cardio today since I missed a workout earlier this week. It was definitely harder to do them in a row because my muscles were a little sore, but I could still do it and the hour flew by.
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done! A bit of a challenge as I did it after everyone was awake. Nothing like trying to explain the concept of a mascot to a 3 year old during running mans.