spreadsheet?

Options
bandit5125
bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
Am I the only one not seeing it? I am in for this month!

Replies

• SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am working on the new one today and will post the link as soon as I do. Some people on the last challenge I think were logging there final weigh in as Dec 31/Jan 1.(I know I did) So I wanted to give time for them to do so. Works slow today and I cant get into the system to do anything productive here so it should be up this afternoon
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I can't edit from my tablet or from my work PC. I'll send you a message with my final weight, if you want to plug it into the spreadsheet for me!
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    I plugged it in. On your tablet if its android based like mine you need to have google sheets installed in order to make edits
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Did the new spreadsheet get done?
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I really slacked off last challenge so looking forward to this one again!
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    Spreadsheet is up. Let me know if anyone has any issues. I think I have the privacy settings correct this time.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey SilverStormi,
    Thank you so much for continuing to make these groups and spread sheets.
  • balletgirl77
    balletgirl77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I can edit the spreadsheet on my laptop, but not on my iPhone. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    I can edit the spreadsheet on my laptop, but not on my iPhone. Is anyone else having this problem?

I know you need to have google sheets installed in order to edit it on an android tablet or phone. So Im assuming its the same on an iphone/ipad
  • balletgirl77
    balletgirl77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks!