Week end goals

Options
Hello ladies I'm not sure you have read my other post but I would like to start this mini goals.
I will start this weekend goal for me no cokes and no sweets if I can do this it would be a great start for success... Ok ladies post your weekend goals and let's help each other accomplish our goals!!!! Ok if you like you can request me I can not friend people,,,, thank you and have a great Friday!!!

Replies

• skemmons85
    Options
    Hey! My weekend goal is no late night snacking, no soda, and no sweets!
  • eunicezieske
    eunicezieske Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome great goals!!
  • mommycharlie
    mommycharlie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My goal is 8 glasses of water/ day. (Starting easy...)
  • eunicezieske
    Options
    Yes awesome great way to start the year!!! And that is a doable goal!!!
  • eunicezieske
    Options
    Duable goal

• shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goal this weekend is to get on the treadmill! :-)
  • eunicezieske
    Options
    Yes!!! You can do it!!!
  • eunicezieske
    Options
    OK I'm doing good today no cokes but yesterday was not good I ate an apple for a snack and ate a big salad for lunch!!!so how are you ladies doing!!!
  • skemmons85
    Options
    I have been good! No soda just water and lightly sweetened tea. No sweets either! The sweetest thing I have had was a pear. I have not been eating anything past 10pm. I know that's probably a little late anyways, but it's progress.
    Good job on your progress! I am super excited for you to be done with soda!
  • eunicezieske
    Options
    Great job today is a new day so am going to try my best no soda and no sweets last night I felt very upset with my self because my husband made buenolos they are fried tortilla with sugar and cinnamon and I had to have one not proud of my self but today is a new day andi have to try again!!!
  • shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    got on the treadmill both Saturday and Sunday! I briskly walked a mile. Thought I wouldn't make it on Saturday and then today it was so much easier! Goal for the week is to walk a mile everyday and then gradually add more to it.. ultimate goal is 3 miles!
  • eunicezieske
    Options
    Wow good job!!! Very proud of you!! I did good today thank God today was a good day!!! I controlled my eating today no sweets and just diet coke not reg coke but still working on that!!!
  • skemmons85
    Options
    Proud of you ladies! I did good today. No workout today but I did do the same one yesterday as the first day and I didn't get sick! So hoping that is progress.