Week 2 check in!

Options
msnucerity
msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
Hello lovely peeps!

Hopefully we're all loving the primal/paleo reset, feeling good about things and ready to truck on :)

So here's my progress for beginning of week 2:

week 1: 176 lbs
week 2: 173
goal: 156 lbs
progress: - 3 lbs lbs (YAY)

How about you?

Replies

• emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Agh, I promised myself I would stay off the scales and except for getting on them Day three just to see if the weight was going down I have stayed off them. I would love to check but I won't. I'm hoping for a big positive surprise on day 30! Well done msnucerity on your 3 lbs!!!!

Otherwise feeling good, have not broken at all, except for a tiny amount of cheese and cooked with butter once. I am not concerned about this though as I have no dramas with dairy. I want to stay off it as much as possible though just for the 30 days.

So day 6, moving in to week 2, so far so good.

And i am really enjoying having this forum to read everyday, great idea!!
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I do my weigh-ins on Sundays, since that's typically my weigh-in day for the Hogwarts Challenges here on MFP, so I'll go with yesterday's weight:

Week 1: 162
    Week 2: 158.8
    Progress: -3.2 :-D
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    On day one I was weighing between 215 and 216. This morning I weighed in at 212!!!!
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I lost 1#, not sure of exact weights, and have held to my goals of staying dairy and junk free!
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 so just finishing week 1- I'm going to TRY to stay off the scale until day 22 (when I go on a wine expo weekend and will put W30 on pause). I'm dying to weigh in but I don't want to throw myself off, if I don't see a loss I might just eat ice cream!! I'm doing much better than I ever thought so everyone keep up the good work!!
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 3lbs. I had to readjust my scale because I found out it was off by 6 pounds or so. This means I gained more than I thought on my hiatus but now am officially back to 150. Last time I did paleo I got down to 140, so that's my temporary goal. Ideally, I'd like to get to 130 in May 2015!
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody!
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    eahouston wrote: »
    Great job everybody!

I agree, even if we are not all getting the same results physically, our bodies are getting better.