Anyone training for a fitness competition???

Options
I am a little over 10 weeks out from my second bikini body building competition and was wondering if there is anyone out there doing the same :) I'm prepping with a trainer that does macro/flexible dieting and am enjoying this prep much more than my last restricted/set diet for my first show. Anyone else doing IIFMM?

Replies

• FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow that you are competing and good luck for your next competition! I'm not at that level but giving IIFMM a go and means it's not the end of the world if I have to grab something to eat when I'm out! How do you find your meal plan that your trainer has set for you?
  • fitmac2013
    fitmac2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey @FitWithVic‌ :) It's taken a while to get use to but now I really like it! I get to choose the healthy foods that I like instead of sticking to a super restricted diet set for me. My trainer has given me different macros for a 5 day cycle - mostly manipulating carb intake and I find my body is really responding to that. How have you figured out your macros? Do you have trainer? Also congrats on all your success so far!!!!