Spreadsheet or not?

Options
13»

Replies

• Globug583
    Globug583 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love the spreadsheet. Thanks for the tool.
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    thanks so much this is awesome :)
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    lexbubbles wrote: »

Personally I weigh daily to keep track of fluctuations, so I'll probably just enter my lowest weekly weight.
    Me too. I know there are people that think it's unhealthy, but it really helps me stay focused.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I like your way KayJosh since I cannot access the spreadsheet on my work laptop. Which I use dily to log everything. It's most likely I will not log on my personal computer to access the spreadsheet. I can try since it is once a month though.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    rose1617 wrote: »
    lexbubbles wrote: »

Personally I weigh daily to keep track of fluctuations, so I'll probably just enter my lowest weekly weight.
    Me too. I know there are people that think it's unhealthy, but it really helps me stay focused.

I use myweighttracker.com to record them all and it smooths out the data and gives you an overall sense of what's happening. If I weigh myself weekly and find myself up 2lb one week for no discernible reason it angers me. If I'm weighing daily and turns out that one day I was just high w/water or something then I don't give a rat's *kitten*.

Weighing less often is actually MORE likely to discourage me for that reason. But then I really like data and make spreadsheets for fun so :P
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    @pumpithockey - have another look at the spreadsheet. You are in alphabetical order there.