I WILL BE BACK

Options
I am not sure exactly what has happened and I am not going to make any excuses. We are settled in our PARADISE home in Florida and I have no reason not to be tracking. We are leaving for Texas to the Alamo until the 26th - just husband and myself. Our wonderful children and grandchildren are coming for almost a month. The oldest daughter and granddaughter (12) are coming midnight on the 27th and the youngest daughter and grandchildren boy and girl twins 4 yrs old) are coming on the 28th late at night so our family Christmas begins on the 29th. Fun will be had by all - our home will be noisy and messy for sure. I have decided that I will make the commitment once again on the 1st of January and it is with hope that I will stick to it this time. I know I should not be putting it off but for now I think it is the best decision.
-
Thanks to everyone for their support and the very best to you and yours during this holiday season and in 2015.

Replies

• jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Have a wonderful time and see you next year x

Jean
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Have wonderful holidays, Linda, and we will look forward to seeing you in the New Year! ~ Kathy
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well thought out decision - Enjoy your travels, your honey, and your family. See you next year!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself, be kind to yourself. Have a wonderful time and we look forward to seeing you in 2015.
  • NEKrebel
    NEKrebel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Have a great Holiday with your family and we'll see you in 2015.
  • JoanLovell
    JoanLovell Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW - now that sounds like fun!! Have a great Christmas and see you in January!
  • SANGSTER63
    SANGSTER63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Have fun with your family and enjoy your holiday .Hear from you soon in the new year.I'll be away for most of Jan. I going on holiday to Cuba . With some friends for some RR . So I am going to try really hard to come back with a lost. LINDA [ JET]
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hope you enjoyed the holiday with the family. Happy New Year. I was not logging for about a week also. Back at it. Did Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles.
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Nice to hear from all....my kids and grandkids are still here in Florida with us til the end of the month and although it will not be as strict and will be hard I am committed to my exercises and doing my best to eat better. I will track I will track I will track and read all your posts because those two things help me. Thanks again for all your support.
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. There's never a perfect time to start but doing what you can now is great!