Tracking spreadsheet

Options
GretchenReine
GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
I've created a google doc for us to track the important things...and...the things we might want to forget! Weigh-ins are on Thursdays (with January 1 being the first one)...and last one being...well...when I get tired of doing this!

There are individual tabs along the bottom for miles, steps (pedometer, fitbit, Vivofit, etc), calories burned and then the extra torture that I've decided to pick each month and everyone can do as they see fit!

The link for the spreadsheet is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lbAQZ9z6hdUWvyoBwE8_zkNh0Q2qjrba43Ve606BT68/edit?usp=drive_web#gid=1723827734

If you have issues with google docs, please feel free to send me your information in a message and I'll be happy to add it for you.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2015!!!

Replies

• MrsElguapo
    MrsElguapo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Okay, dumb question, I know. On the spreadsheet, is the goal the number of miles for the month and then each day we log how many we did?
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I put my goal amount to be for the first 3 months.
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting this together Gret. We're off to the races!!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    MrsElguapo wrote: »
    Okay, dumb question, I know. On the spreadsheet, is the goal the number of miles for the month and then each day we log how many we did?

Yep! Thats how I understand it. :)
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    The goal is what you plan to do each month! There are totals columns at the end of each month and calculations showing how far you have to go to reach it!