Help Im a NOOB!!

Options
vaunche
vaunche Posts: 25 Member
Hi, I am hoping this group will accept me I am 40 yrs old 5' 8" and 292 I know it does not quite meet the 300+ but, I feel like I have more in common with this group than the 200+ or other groups. I am looking to get into the 150 ish range so I need to loose about half my current body weight. Please don't make me gain eight more pounds to get into the group :) . I am an artist I do body painting, special FX makeup and costume design so my schedule is weird I have moments of intense work and then down time. This really messes with getting on any type of scheduled routine with food or exercise. I am looking for a few friends who can help me along the way. People who have lost already or people who are noobs like me who would like a group of people to help with motivation and accountability. Also my weakness is snacking and a serious Coke (a Cola) addiction. Please send me a friend request if you are interestedin being buddies :D

Replies

• BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    vaunche wrote: »
    Please don't make me gain eight more pounds to get into the group :) .

Of course you can be in the group! I started at 325, but I am also under the 300 mark now. You have come to the right place. MFP has tons of positive and helpful people that can help you along the way.
  • vaunche
    vaunche Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ty braye325 I appreciate the welcome.... I was beginning to wonder there for awhile lol!!
  • matfatcowboy
    matfatcowboy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Vaunche welcome. I'm. Sure u will be welcome here. I have a crazy schedule and understand.
  • michellewalker8866
    Options
    Good afternoon Vaunche, welcome to the group. I haven't been on MFP that much because of the holidays. Normally I try to read and post everyday. So, it will be great to follow someone else in their journey. Happy New Year.
  • mtrentham7
    Options
    Hi! Im a noob too! Looking for friends! I started at 320 and am 5'8". Also looking to be in the 150 range
  • ash_bly
    ash_bly Posts: 14
    Options
    I am 25, 5'10'' a size 24 and weigh 326 :s I would love to have friends for support! I will add you and anyone else feel free to add me!
  • cassyombina1
    cassyombina1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm also a NOOB. I'm 40 and 308 lbs, and want to get into the 150s. Feel free to add me.