Best Cookbooks/Sites With Easy Recipes?

Options
Looking for some additional cookbooks and sites. Our current "Go-To Bible" is Bonnie Stern's Heart Smart. The recipes are so easy and she includes substitutions and great nutritional details. Our favorites include the Balsamic Spa Dressing, Cedar Plank Salmon, Penne with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Bocconcini, and Roasted Cauliflower. Any other good ideas?

Replies

• bvolion7
    bvolion7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use allrecipes.com. There is a "healthy" section.
  • calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    pinterest has tons of stuff
  • scipriano
    scipriano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com and She has a cookbook out now. All her recipes have a calorie count and a weight watchers point count. I've been using her site for years... We LOVE almost every recipe (especially the crock pot Santa Fe chicken) and I love that I can make healthy meals that my family enjoys as well as taking care of me. :)
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love Looneyspoons.. books are full of information as well as recipes!
  • beachlover83
    beachlover83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love Skinnytaste.com. Some recipes take a little longer but I don't think I've made one I haven't liked yet. There's definitely some quick recipes too though, or you can always prep the meals ahead of time.
  • athornton00
    athornton00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ellie Krieger use to be on Food Network. She had a book that is about easy and quick meals. It is very healthy with no fad diets and really good.
  • ebr250
    ebr250 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    www.cookinglight.com! Healthy and tasty with plenty of easy recipes.
  • Bonitajean1
    Bonitajean1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yummy is a great site and typically pulls recipes from all the other sights. Yummy.com
  • harleydoucet
    harleydoucet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Taste of Home magazine. Healthy recipes. Can pick it up at wal-mart, target, etc. 3br043646f68.jpg
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Myrecipes.com, food.com, cooking light.com, any number. Pinterest is the best to have a lot in one place.
  • douthenico
    douthenico Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    www.budgetbytes.com - she is awesome. So simple and most are easy to sub low calorie options/ already low in calories. I have never had a bad recipe off there
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give A F***

Most amazing no-meat easy recipes ever.
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say love this thread topic- thanks all for sharing- can't wait to start exploring!
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Here's some more: Emily Bites, dlife, Recipe Diaries, Oh Sweet Basil & Simple Nourished Living.
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My favorites are cookinglight.com and eatingwell.com.
  • dannymurphy1989
    Options
    BBC good food always good...
  • eileenpage52
    Options
    I love allrecipes.com Tasty low calorie recipes in healthy section. Used to hate fish... Now love. Thanks for your suggestions too!
  • Lindy0070
    Lindy0070 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If you're in the UK then the Hairy Dieters cookbook is great. Recipes are all calorie counted and dead easy to make. Just joined this group and looks fab!