August mommas

Options

Replies

• claire_donegal84
    claire_donegal84 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ChLoE1130 wrote: »
    Hey everone! I am a July/August due date...according to my period I'm due July 29 but according to my ultrasound August 9. This happened with my son as well and I ended up having him 2 days before the first due date. The July board isn't too active so I thought maybe I'd keep up with you ladies
    Hey Chloe, tried adding u but couldn't on the app for some reason and won't have my laptop for a few days - we're due the same time, aug 9th! Although I haven't had my dating scan yet.
  • claire_donegal84
    claire_donegal84 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm gonna weigh weekly on Mondays. So far though:
    Week 1 162
    Week 2 161
    Week 3 160
    Week 4 160
    Week 5 159
    Week 6 158
    Week 7 157.4
    Week 8 158.6 (Christmas gain!!!)
  • csuperstar
    Options
    Hello everyone! I recently found out that I am pregnant with #2, due in August and will hopefully be able to keep the pounds at bay better than I did with #1. I am starting off 10lbs heavier than I did with my first (still hadn't lost all of the previous baby weight) and I gained 55lbs last time. Hopefully this time I won't gain nearly as much as I'm already a bit heavier and am classified as high risk. Anywho, I'm planning on weighing myself a few times a week to keep myself in check, my first official Dr. Appt is in late January so hopefully by that time i'll have lost a few pounds =)
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    SW: 170
    Week 5: 169 (-1)
    Week 6: 169 (-1)
    Week 7: 170 (0)
    Week 8: 170 (0)
    Week 9: 170 (0)
    Week 10: 174.6 (+4.6) Really??
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    starting weight 150ish (maybe a little less)

Week 10: 154 (I am hoping this is just some holiday bloat)

I really only wanted to gain 5 lbs at the most in the first trimester, so I really need to reign it in the next few weeks.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm due August 30 and recently gained 20 pounds since November due to some thyroid complications. I'd like to gain no more than 10-15 pounds since I'm already heavy.

I just joined so I'm starting week 10 - 220
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    i weigh monthly currently so not due to get weighed till the 17th
    at week 5 i weighed 233lb
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I have been MIA just because of the hoidays. Haven't weighed in this week, but will try and do it tomorrow.
    Symptoms kicked in during week 8 and I've been not feeling so great. Workouts have been missed dearly.

I'm 10 weeks today.
  • skyfall91
    skyfall91 Posts: 74
    edited January 2015
    Options
    hi all. Im expecting number 3 between 4-8th august, I have my "booking" appointment today at 12pm to see a midwife and get my notes sorted. Im about 9.5wks now. I have a 3yr old boy and 2 yr old boy and cant wait for the new arrival x]

Im 5"5 and 184lb. Not gained yet and hoping to gain minimum this time. I gained 30lb with each of my other pregnancies eating what I liked so hopefully Il keep it a little lower this time
  • CheezeWizzard
    CheezeWizzard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am expecting #1 on August 8th, and haven't been feeling so great. Managed to quickly gain back the 5 pounds that I was always able to keep off by being just a bit careful. The holidays + being preggers really threw me off course. I haven't been using MFP for a while but think its a good time to restart!

I am 27, 5'1 and 135lb
  • ls8735
    ls8735 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am sorry I haven't checked back until now. The holidays were very busy. My due date got moved back to August 8th so I am currently almost 10 weeks along now. My next appointment is on the 29th for the Nuchal Translucency scan but everything has been looking good so far at my ultrasounds.

I am 5'1" and started my MFP journey at 150 pounds. In around 4 months I got down to 115 pounds and then I got pregnant! I am up to a little over 120 pounds now but I blame a good bit of that on holiday food. I am going to try to eat healthier this new year and keep my weight gain to a reasonable rate.
  • viglet
    Options
    Just wanted to check in. I am 10 weeks and 4 days.

SW: 171
    CW: 177

I have gained 6lbs so far. Hoping to log religiously from now on to just minimize the damage i was doing by not logging.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I'm due on Aug 31st with my 3rd baby :D

I gained 50 pounds with my first two and got back to pre-pregnancy weight both times. I'm hoping to only gain 15-25lbs this go around. I started at 171 and I don't know if it was the holidays, or being the 3rd pregnancy but this morning I was 177! So scary! I haven't' seen that number in a year :-( I totally overate around Christmas and New Years but I'm now back to my normal routine. Hoping this board and MFP will help keep me accountable.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Welcome to everybody who's new! My weight update:

Week 11: 172.8 (+2.8) Heading back in the right direction.
  • viglet
    Options
    katimama wrote: »
    hey everyone! I'm due on Aug 31st with my 3rd baby :D

I gained 50 pounds with my first two and got back to pre-pregnancy weight both times. I'm hoping to only gain 15-25lbs this go around. I started at 171 and I don't know if it was the holidays, or being the 3rd pregnancy but this morning I was 177! So scary! I haven't' seen that number in a year :-( I totally overate around Christmas and New Years but I'm now back to my normal routine. Hoping this board and MFP will help keep me accountable.

How tall are you?
    AlysonG2 wrote: »
    Welcome to everybody who's new! My weight update:

Week 11: 172.8 (+2.8) Heading back in the right direction.

Looks like you're doing great so far!!!! I have been reading stories online about people who have gained alot in first trimester and am hoping I can be one of the people who just kind of plateau during second semester. We shall see.
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am also due over the summer but im due in june with my second. I was 180 at 5'2" when i was pregnant with my son and gained 8 lbs with him. I didnt need to gain much because i was already heavy. With this pregnancy i started off at 169 lbs but now im 4 months and im at 159 lbs
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I'm due late August or early September. I haven't been to the doctor yet to better figure that out. This will be my 3rd child. I have an 11 year old daughter and a 3 year old daughter. I miscarried between the two. I'm nervous right now about working out. I just want to see that heartbeat and I will feel much better. I'm just trying to get my 10K steps daily. That means getting out a couple times while at work for some walks or doing the elipitical in the evenings. I'm 5'11. I gained 70lbs with DD1 and about 50 with DD2. I'm hoping to only gain 20lbs this time but 30 is probably more realistic.
    SW- 188
    CW- 187.2
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    starting weight 150ish (maybe a little less)

Week 10: 154 (I am hoping this is just some holiday bloat)
    Week 11: 155- so much for the holiday bloat....

I have been doing pretty well this week with eating, not so much with working out. My son has been waking up alot at night, and getting up in the morning is just not appealing. But I did get in one treadmill run/walk and one Piyo workout. Hoping to get in 1-2 workouts this weekend. I am hoping to stay at this weight for the next couple weeks.
  • wakeupsleepyface
    wakeupsleepyface Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Late August, early September due date here! Starting out at 135 and hoping not to gain 40+ pounds like I did with my first pregnancy. I've been doing well about not over-eating, though I'm sure the round the clock nausea is helping a lot in that area. I've been trying to do a first trimester workout routine M, W, F, S and that is going well. Looking to make friends with similar goals as me! :)
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    hospital appointment for me in the morning, dietitian i think to check nutritional deficiencys

really struggling with all day sickness and not being able to eat and this week im struggling to get fluids in which is triggering migraines but i cant take the migraine medication

no exercise has been done either due to regular bleeds