I also am looking for people who eat clean with open diaries

Options
JBWILLOW
JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
Kinda new to this.... Would love to have ideas on what others eat throughout the day... please add me if you would!

Replies

• Jerilang
    Jerilang Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today I started the day with coffee and heavy cream, a banana an hour later. I had an English cucumber with little bits of cheese on the sliced pieces, and then had a cooked beet. Dinner was 1 cup brown rice, 3 oz chicken breast, and 2 cups cooked beets, and a slice of 5 seed bread from a local organic bakery. Had a Fuji apple for a snack tonight. I don't think I made 1500 calories today, but I feel full. I'm trying to eat as high fiber content as I can.
  • Notreadytoquit
    Notreadytoquit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Am not a food militant but my kids always thought so. As adults they are coming around. Not vegan or vegetarian I like foods as close to original form & organic as much as possible. Eliminated alcohol & 98% sugar due to health issues.

My diet is always open to all ... but I backslid as kids were home and family brought cookies, candy etc over holidays. Last two weeks not really indicative of typical eating preferences.

Always open to friends ... especially clean eating group.
  • sunfunnie
    sunfunnie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My diary is shared, also check out my new blog https://1fooddoc.wordpress.com/
  • seattlecynthia
    Options
    I just joined. Even starting I find that keeping track of my food and exercise helps. I find that it is the difference between taking that extra helping or saying I'm done eating for the day . I just finished my culinary degree so I am now officially a trained chef
  • Jerilang
    Options
    I would love to go to school to learn how to cook. I grew up in the 50's on canned foods, and then TV dinners, and I fumble in the kitchen and have called it "foreign territory"
  • rochellet_00
    rochellet_00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Try www.bigoven.com they have some great recipes.
  • Jpat0
    Jpat0 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love cooking and trying new healthy foods. You can check out my pinterest, I have an obsession with it lol. There are some amazing recipes available.

http://www.pinterest.com/jpat0/healthy-foodie/
  • You can check out my food diary if you like. I am new to this but I have been trying to eat clean especially more vegetables and less meat. I definitely need more recipes so feel free to send me some. (:
  • Jerilang
    Options
    Thank you, rochellet_00 I will definitely try that site.
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Looking for clean-eating friends who don't judge...lol. I'm pretty good, but not militant, 50 year old, married, mom of two adults. I love outdoor activities as exercise, but I also enjoy a good gym workout a few times a week (especially in the summer when it's super hot here in Florida). Please friend me if it sounds like we can support and motivate each other.