Jan 1 - 165
    Jan 8 - 161

Woohoo!
  • KatieAlexx
    KatieAlexx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    January 1st: 212
    January 8th: 209

3lbs lost. Right on track, but would be better if I'd stuck to it everyday this week. I didn't count calories or go to the gym the past 3 days :\ Planning to kill it tonight and tomorrow though.
  • Lsadlier77
    Lsadlier77 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    January 1st - 170
    January 8th - 167

3lb loss- very happy with that! Hope I can keep this up as I usually fall off the wagon after a good loss...
  • cathyl3
    cathyl3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 198
    Jan 9 197.4

Struggling with eating out too much and a Disneyland trip! I haven't been tracking either. This week will hopefully be better!
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    1 lb loss. I've been up and down, and was hoping for more, but I'll keep at it.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Jan 1: 191.1
    Jan 9: 189.6

1.5 lb loss! Been sick so I haven't fell like working out but I also haven't felt like eating much so I guess they balanced each other out. Next week I will be in Vegas - watch out!
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Jan. 1: 203.4
    Jan. 9: 199.4

I really weigh-in normally on Mondays. However, I've been spot checking my weight this week and I've finally slipped to being under 200 lbs. I'm still planning on losing another 25 lbs.
  • AmandaStrickland1
    AmandaStrickland1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

dridings74 wrote: »
    Challenge start weight: 194.2
    Today: 194.7
    Change: +.5

Well, this stinks. I weighed in today and not only did I not lose anything, I'm up a half pound. I started a new clean eating meal plan on Saturday and I have been in the gym 6 out of 7 days this week so I don't understand it. Hopefully next week will be different. The meal plan was fairly low calorie this week and will increase next week so maybe the increase in calories will help.

Don't get discouraged. When I work out to lose weight, I will usually gain weight before I start losing. Funny how that works!
  • holly_wendelin
    holly_wendelin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2 pounds since Christmas. Working towards the 20 total by Easter!
  • cottoncandyclover
    cottoncandyclover Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just joined
    Start Weight on Jan 8 -163
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Loving seeing everyone's results.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am doing well. On track, logging everything, and meeting my exercise goals!
    Start weight: 183 1/1/15
    week 1: 178.3 1/8/15

I am trying to add more veggies and home cooked meals. Still struggling with the water goal. Great work team! Think of all of the total pounds we have lost! It's incredible!
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I did my weigh in this morning friday jan 9th.
    Last week: 182.9
    This week:179.2
    I lost 3 more pounds. I was a little shocked when I weighed myself today. I thought I may have gained back weight. Last week I moved. I spent a lot of time moving stuff by myself and putting stuff away. I only managed one meal a day because of the lack of food and time. I tried to eat bananas and carrots to stay healthy as well as some meatless chicken nuggets .Then I went to a New Years party and had a house warming party. Then this week I had a lot of people over. I had mimosas and baguettes almost every day. I did a calorie count the last two days and I went over my calorie count. I tried two have just a big meal and breakfast if people came over to celebrate. It's tough for me to figure out how much I should be eatting because I don't have a job so I'm more sedatary but I work out. I guess will see if I can make my goals. This group is such a great motivator.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Monday's are my weigh-in day. I'll enter it then.
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    January 1st: 156.5
    January 8th: 155.5

1 pound loss is perfect; been getting back into the regular workout groove and logging my nutrition in MFP so that I stay mindful of what I'm putting in my mouth. Happy to say that I've been drinking plenty of water:)
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I started on the 1st at 196 and today the 9th, I am 188.6. Which is great right? Well, I think it is mostly because I cut out soda. I mean, yes I have changed my diet choices immensely, but I think it is just because I have been drinking all water. I drink upwards of 96oz of water a day. I went out yesterday and bought some workout DVD's to do in my living room. I am not a fan of the gym, and it is just too dang cold to do out and walk outside. I do have a question for y'all though. How many pounds did it take to lose before you actually saw results on your body? I can see the scale going down which is great, however I just wanted to know how long until I can notice results in my clothes. I know it is different for everyone, so I just want personal experiences. Thanks

It took me nearly 5 months and a loss of 20 lbs. to start fitting into my smaller clothes. I'm still not sure that the mirror reflects my loss.
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I was 127.5 a couple weeks before Christmas. I was a chicken and didn't weigh in for a while because I was afraid to face facts. Back on track for the new year and today I'm at 126.5. I'll take it.

One thing that's making a big difference for me is netflix. Their series all start from episode one so I choose a show and only allow myself to watch while I'm on the treadmill. Went through Orange is the new Black and House of Cards. I'm now near the end of season 2 of Mad Men. I'm down 18 pounds and have Jon Hamm to thank.
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    TracyeS4 wrote: »
    I started on the 1st at 196 and today the 9th, I am 188.6. Which is great right? Well, I think it is mostly because I cut out soda. I mean, yes I have changed my diet choices immensely, but I think it is just because I have been drinking all water. I drink upwards of 96oz of water a day. I went out yesterday and bought some workout DVD's to do in my living room. I am not a fan of the gym, and it is just too dang cold to do out and walk outside. I do have a question for y'all though. How many pounds did it take to lose before you actually saw results on your body? I can see the scale going down which is great, however I just wanted to know how long until I can notice results in my clothes. I know it is different for everyone, so I just want personal experiences. Thanks

It took me nearly 5 months and a loss of 20 lbs. to start fitting into my smaller clothes. I'm still not sure that the mirror reflects my loss.

I took photos and saw the biggest difference after the first 10 pounds. Nobody noticed until 15 pounds though. I'm at 18 pounds down and am starting to get lots of comments.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    hapa11 wrote: »
    I was 127.5 a couple weeks before Christmas. I was a chicken and didn't weigh in for a while because I was afraid to face facts. Back on track for the new year and today I'm at 126.5. I'll take it.

One thing that's making a big difference for me is netflix. Their series all start from episode one so I choose a show and only allow myself to watch while I'm on the treadmill. Went through Orange is the new Black and House of Cards. I'm now near the end of season 2 of Mad Men. I'm down 18 pounds and have Jon Hamm to thank.

Unless I'm doing something tedious and work-related, the only time I watch TV is while doing cardio! It's a good thing they had butter to churn and fields to plow pre-TV, because I can't even imagine working out without it.

As for the results thing, start doing bodyweight/strength training and you will see more results (the scale will probably slow down at first, but you'll look better)
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Here is my WEEKLY progress Thurs 1/8:
    I like the idea of setting mini goals like Cycletrak has done so I will copy this idea!

Start weight: 134lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 121lbs

Lbs to Lose by Easter: 13 lbs

01/01: 134
    01/08: 132
    01/15:
    01/22:
    01/29:<<<mini goal weight 129>>>
    02/05:
    02/12:
    02/19:
    02/26:<<<mini goal weight 126>>>