Calling out all tall girls :) <3

Options

Replies

• FitKelly23
    FitKelly23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5'8.5 and weigh 156 pounds. Highest was 191 in 2012, lowest 151 summer of 2014. I can really only see myself weighing no less than 145. With the weight loss, comes loss of other things! Booty and Boobs! lol. Anyway, looking for some motivating partners on here.. feel free to add me!
  • WilliamSmith11
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5' 11" and currently weigh 158 pounds, but I started this journey at 164. I am aiming to consume between 1200 and 1300 calories a day, but when I work out I aim for 1500. I one day hope to weigh 135, and I would love some motivating partners on myfitnesspal. Please feel free to add me!
  • Adele731
    Adele731 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I,m 5'9 and weigh in at 136. I'm aiming for 130. I stay under 1000 5 days a week and have 2 days where its usually 1800-2000 (alcohol has too many calories!!)
  • oORosadaOo
    oORosadaOo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm new to this group!

I'm 1.82m (roughly 6').
    Starting weight was 75.6kg, current weight is 70kg (can't seem to get below it :angry: ).

My goal weight is 65kg but I'd be ok with anything under 68.
  • mysweetestdreams
    mysweetestdreams Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone!
    I've recently gotten serious about reaching my goals again, so I'd love to meet more people who are at the same place. :smile:
    I'm 1.83m (which would be around 6') and in my last weight-in weighted 83.9 kg, so around 184 lbs. I have a really heavy bone structure, so my goal is 65kg (143lbs), not less.
    I'm a bit of a gym junkie I guess and trying to do all that clean eating thing, I mostly succeed, but we all slip sometimes :wink: I am trying to get into lifting, with moderate results, if I have to be honest, but working towards it!

I'd love to have more tall friends on mfp, so don't hesitate to add me :blush:
  • jcatyoon
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'10" and about 135- my highest weight was 145 (which felt awful on my small frame) and my lowest weight was 123 (I was looking pretty skinny then). I think I'd like to end up somewhere around 126 or 127, ultimately, which I wear pretty well when I'm fit.
  • oothy
    oothy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5"11 1/2 I am 182 lb my ultimate goal is 160. But for now I want to reach 170. I eat about 1500 a day
  • jube64
    jube64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm 5'10" and am 165 lbs. My HW was 183 after having my 4th child. After turning 50 I started gaining roughly a pound a week! My first goal is 145 and we'll see how it goes after that. I eat around 1500 calories a day and burn about 500 from exercising each day.
  • iamnotninja
    iamnotninja Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'10" and currently bouncing between 142 and 145. Highest weight was 152. Looking to get back down to under 135. Lowest was 128 but that was due to a bad mental state. Current calorie consumption is 1350 and am trying to work out 4-5 days a week. Aside from my weight goal I really really want to get some upper body strength. My long term goal is being able to do one pull-up, then I'll go from there!
  • lightsyouonfire
    Options
    Hi! I'm 6'1 and 185lbs currently. I lost 50 lbs in the last 2 years by returning to ballet and dance. I workout 10-12 hrs a week high intensity in various styles of dance. I had crept up to 197 after the holidays again and started Keto this past Sunday. So far I'm 12lbs down!
  • hinaisold
    hinaisold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ohh. Yay. A place for tall girls!
    I'm 179 cm. So around 5'11? And I weigh 136 pounds. My goal would be around 132. But I'm going to shift to maintainance soon! I could really use some friends :)
  • mkozmik
    mkozmik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    130Emma....I have a 36" inseam. I get most of my jeans through GAP. The Extra Long is a 37" inseam. Otherwise, I go to a local western store here (The Fort Western). They have a huge mens and womens jeans shop and carry everything from Wrangler to Silver Jeans. My son has a 38" inseam, so I always buy his jeans there.

There's also a website called tallclothingmall.com that has kind of a list of where to buy different clothing items and even features sales/specials at some of the clothing sites.

Good Luck!

Quote="130emma;30691347"]Hi! I'm Emma and am 6'0'' and about 150 down from 158 which is the heaviest I've ever been...I know to be fit/athletic I should be at 140lbs but man, I find that last 10 or so to always be so difficult!!!
    P.S. Please let me know where everyone finds pants/jeans (I have long legs hahaha)
    I eat about 1200 cals/day and see small differences...I play a lot of sports but since our soccer season was over I've gained fat and lost muscle. My measurements are 32-29-40 but I really need to work on toning my large butt!!!

I believe in you all by the way! Tall girls stick together!!! The air is cleaner up here anyway haha (;[/quote]

• racheal1313
    Options
    Arizona_C wrote: »
    I'm 5'10" as well, and currently138, down from 170 after the birth of my daughter in december.

I'm eating 1200 kcals a day, and heading for 125lbs. I've been lower, but it wasn't healthy, 125 seems like a good compromise; I'm definitely slim at that weight, but not too skinny. I've never felt confortable any heavyer than that.

• AMAZONZfynest
    AMAZONZfynest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy let's get back active in here...
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 currently 132 down from 153..i lift weights and really try to add a ton of protein to my diet. My goal is 125 i think..i try to eat 1400 - 1500 on workout days and 1200 on non workout days..
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    5'8
    SW: 228
    CW: 175
    LW: 165
    GW: 140ish

My goal is to be fit, lean, strong, and fast! Endurance athlete style. I'm definitely build bigger than some girls - wide shoulders and hips. So I'm not going to get obsessed with a specific number. Just know I have a lot more fat to shave off before I'm going to be the athlete I am working towards being ;)

• _piaffe
    _piaffe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies.

5'11. Hit GW of 145 in April and it's taken months for me to find a maintenance rhythm. I was all over the map and stuck at 149 for weeks.

Currently 146-147 (well, pre Xmas) and aiming to find 145 again.

Net calorie goal is 1250 a day. I do a lot of spin and weights 2 or 3x week, so I'm averaging 2000 calories a day in deficit to hit that.

• calichiro
    calichiro Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OK I have a legitimate question about your calories... how do you exist on 1400 or less a day?? OMG I'm starving if I'm at 1500. I shoot for 1600/day, and often come in between 1500-1700. I'm 5'9" (48 years old), and CW is 173. Goal is 155. My lowest weight was 148 in my mid twenties, but I was only able to maintain that by starving and working out like a fiend. Neither of those options works for me with a family and job. ;)

I've heard of tall women below 150 lbs but I can't figure out how you actually get there. It's never seemed possible for me. Thanks for sharing!
  • RobinAlex666
    RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 164. My goal weight is 148-153. I started at 176. I must have a bigger frame than a lot of you. I was in the 130's in high school and when I look back at those pictures I think I looked anorexic! I'm currently getting over a cold and stalling on getting back on the work out grind. I work out during the work week and take weekends off. I do Body Beast, Insanity series and Core de Force (Beach Body on Demand stuff). I eat about 1450 cal/day and don't increase calories on my work out days.