Shock Plyo...hard for anyone?

Options
estela715
estela715 Posts: 19 Member
hey guys, so I just got done doing Shock Plyo and OMG this workout is just so much harder for me to do than the other ones. I run out of air really fast and have to stop or do low intensity. My throat and chest hurt sometimes from breathing in cold air so fast. Anyone else in the same boat??

Replies

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Plyo is definitely a lot harder, especially if you aren't used to the jumping. But I'm used to Shaun T, haha. Just listen to your body and take breaks when you want! You'll get stronger and it'll feel easier!!
  • estela715
    estela715 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Burpees are evil. That's all I have to say lol. Yes plyo is harder but it does get easier the more you do it :)
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Plyo is tough and I also hate burpees, but I'm also used to Shaun T, lol. That work is very similar to his T25 workouts so I was somewhat used to it and you will too!
  • JennArlen
    JennArlen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had to completely stop doing plyo. I felt like i was standing around watching because i 'couldnt' do it. I just do power in its place because i have a bad back, i dont want to risk trying to do those moves lol