New to the group & looking for friends to keep me accountable

Options
Hi! I'm new to this site (and this group). Hoping to find some new friends about my age to help me be accountable.

Replies

• Lyndal816
    Lyndal816 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You've joined a great group. Everyone is very supportive.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Welcome, happygrandma52. We all need help in being accountable and this is the best place to get the support and encouragement you need.
  • happygrandma52
    happygrandma52 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome you guys! Looking forward to being a active member in this group.
  • Myrtbbk
    Myrtbbk Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, I'm a newbie here, too. This seems to be a really good group, lots of support.
  • Othermama7
    Options
    I'm new, too, although I tried it out about two years ago, but used a different site. I dropped 63 pounds in 2012-2013, then gained 20 back in 2014. Starting over again! It's harder to lose as we get older!!!!
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Happygrandma52, welcome to a great group! The accountability is so helpful to stay on track.

Othermama7 - you've done well to have a net loss of 43 pounds over the last couple of years! Welcome aboard.

~ Kathy
  • Othermama7
    Options
    Thanks! I've been feeling bummed about the gain, but I should focus on my successes!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Welcome. Definitely focus on your success. 43 pounds is a big loss! You will be back on track and that 20 you gained will be off in no time and so will be the additional 35! You can do this!