new add me

Options
Hi, I'm 46 and I've lost 30 pounds since June need to lose another 10 to 15. Need friends

Replies

• KFraz02
    KFraz02 Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Add me KFraz02. I am 46 and recommitted back as well. I got back on the program after a horrible Thanksgiving picture and have lost 4 lbs. So far. Looking to lose 15 -20.
  • sarahlilja73
    sarahlilja73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) Im getting back on track after 3 months of slacking and snacking and could use some support and motivstion..my goal is to shed 10-12 pounds and rock my bikini when summer comes
  • jtemberson
    Options
    Hi, I'm 44 have 15 to lose. need some friends to keep me motivated!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :D
  • jbhmac
    jbhmac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too-I'm working on losing 15-20 more but it's coming off slowly!
  • hobein69
    hobein69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am very new to this and need motivation and accountability partners/friends. I have gained 30 pounds in a little less than two years due to extreme life changes. I look in the mirror and I'm sad at what I see, I'm tired of being tired and unhealthy. Need encouragement and tips from others who have the same kind of goals as me...lose some weight but more importantly to be healthier.
  • ljbowers11
    Options
    Add me :)
  • christinear17
    christinear17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need the accountability and more friends would be great. Restarted seriously in December but the holidays were hard. Just managed to keep off any new weight but didn't lose. Back on track!