I'm on day 6 of reduced sugar

Options
esy1024
esy1024 Posts: 28 Member
Hi, I just saw this, so I dropped in. I say reduced sugar, because, there are a few processed things I've eaten this week, that contain sugar, and I've also sweetened my fruit blasts at night with sugar. Most of it is natural, and I haven't craved any sweet. I really wanted to detox completely, but it's just not happening.

Replies

• Carolynhenry47
    Carolynhenry47 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for dropping in on the group, nice to meet you. I know its not easy to completely, stop sugar, but as I stated, today is day 5 for me and I feel awesome. Not even a sweetener, because I don't want it to trigger my sweet tooth. I really look forward to motivating people or to be motivated, but if it was easy, we would all be sugar free. Sugar is my poison.
    Carolyn
  • esy1024
    esy1024 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on that. Even with reducing, I haven't had the cravings I did in the past for sweets. I have a big sweet tooth. But it's just not that. Every processed food has some form of sugar in it. I never realized that, till I started reading labels. I much more conscious now, and even though I still consume, I'm going to be more aware of what I put into my body.