I'm new here

Options
happypal70
happypal70 Posts: 12 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Hi I'm Nikki 44 years old trying to get rid of a few kilos, pounds. Finding it harder as I get older. This sounds like a good motivational group. Also being healthier would be fab :smiley:

Replies

• Danimalrunsagain
    Danimalrunsagain Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki, if you'd like, you can feel free to send a friend request my way. I'm 47 with 40+ pounds to go. I'm all about the outside exercise with my running addiction and my love of biking.
  • AmyD282
    AmyD282 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Been logging on MFP for awhile, interested in using the Community. Need expert advice on how to best utilize the feature.
  • nettece1
    nettece1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Need support. I have lost and gained so now my total lost is 60 pounds in 2 years. Would appreciate all the help I can get.
  • happypal70
    Options
    Same here nettece1 I have been going up and down the past 2 years. Would just like to get to my ideal weight and keep it there.

Yes AmyD282 I could do with some advice as well.
  • fattyfat771
    fattyfat771 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :)
  • fattyfat771
    Options

• fattyfat771
    Options
    Hi guys I'll try that again as last post didn't send !.... I'm also new soon to be 41 year old ! Yikes !! Who needs to loose at least 10 killos !! Any encouragement would be awsome ! Feel free to add me .... Good luck
  • happypal70
    Options
    Hello fattyfat771. I need to lose about the same as you. I'm aiming for 12 kilos. It doesn't sound like much. But it's proven to be stubborn.
  • AnnicaJohansson
    AnnicaJohansson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi fattyfat77, I need to loose 10kg as well and I'm 41 as well.

Feel free to add me, I could use a friendly cheer too from time to time!
  • AmyD282
    AmyD282 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok, help me here... how do I "add you"??
  • AnnicaJohansson
    AnnicaJohansson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AmyD282 wrote: »
    Ok, help me here... how do I "add you"??

Click on the name of the person you want to add, and the select the button "Add as friend". Took me several days to figure out :smile: