Week 4

Options
bhappy_5
bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
Hello everyone!

I came across this group today, and joined as it would be great to be able to talk to some ladies doing the same program, and see how you are finding it.

So far over 3 weeks I've lost 3.5kg, roughly 7-8lbs. I'm starting week 4 today, but I'm feeling a little demotivated today :(
I check my weight and measurements weekly, and for week 3 I've only lost 0.2kg. I know I should be happy because a loss is still a loss, but I was expecting a bigger result. Especially since I've been doing a little bit extra cardio and as week 3 was so difficult!

Well that's me! How is it going for you?

Alisha

Replies

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Don't feel too bad. I've ben busting @$$ and starting Phase 3 tonight and I've only lost 1 lb. It's very frusterating. I have lost a few inches every where, but it'd be nice for the scale to go down too. Phase 1 I didn't see too crazy of results, but Phase 2 were pretty drastic just looking at myself in the mirror. Don't give up. It doesn't get easier, I won't lie to you, but the the pain and hard work are totally worth it. Don't give up! You will be so proud of yourself for sticking with it and your body will look amazing if you keep going!
  • bhappy_5
    Options
    Thanks JeriAnne for your words and sharing your experience, you're completely right! I need to keep going at it, and keep trying. Hopefully I'll see better results with Phase 2! Good luck with Phase 3! :smile:
  • beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Welcome love! I hope the program hasn't kilt you too much!! Are you following her diet plan as well?
  • bhappy_5
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! Jillian is making me work hard! but i hope it will all pay off at the end. I'm not following the meal plan but I'm trying to eat fairly well, I'm vegetarian so often there's not a lot of choice. I think one time online I came across a vegetarian meal plan for another one of Jillian's programs, I need to try find it. Have you been following the diet plan? I have been wondering if you get much better results if you do.
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    I would definitely guess so. I started at 180, and I've been fluctuating between 180 and 177 sense I started...after the holidays and all this cold weather...I have definitely got back up to my starting weight. Vegetarian is definitely a plus!!! that's a diet within itself...most of the meats these are days aren't healthy anyway. Especially Beef, Steak, and all this mystery meat you have the fast food spots smh. I've been "trying" to eat right, but for someone who doesn't have the patience to cook every single day, and someone who lives with a man who loves to eat hearty meals....it's really hard for me.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    I haven't been following her meal plan. I will try to my next time around, but this time I've just been trying to do my calorie goals from MFP and do the best I can. I knew with Thanksgiving and Christmas being during when I would do this, doing her meal plan would be too hard for me with all the work parties and family and friend get togethers.
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    very very true. I started two weeks after thanksgiving and two weeks before christmas. Major leftovers, plus more leftovers to come lol.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    I'm just happy all the Christmas treats are gone. My mom makes a ton of awesome cookies and candies for Christmas every year and they are SO GOOD. She only makes them around Christmas. But they are gone so I don't have them looking at me.
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    Lol...haha I know the feeling. That's how I felt about the holiday food. I was eating thanksgiving dinner for lunch and dinner trying to get rid of it. Lol