Day 12

Options
lovelyrose11
lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
Well, I am still going strong and I hopped on the scale this morning and I was pleased to see I am 3 pounds down this week!! I didn't even workout get all my workouts in. Loving my new lifestyle!

Replies

• sunshine5610
    sunshine5610 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Totally cheated this weekend...
    Visited friends in NH and it's nothing but breweries and burgers (granted they have organic everything, but not necessarily Paleo).
    Snow Hiked 10+ miles and 3 peaks on Sunday though, so I thought a little cheating was justified... ended up still down 2 lbs for the week!

Restarting today.
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi all, steak and kale for breakfast, can't complain. The sun is out for the first time since the new year, so I plan on getting a nice walk in this afternoon to pick up the girls from school. I'm feeling great and can feel myself adjusting both in my head and body. So glad to be back on paleo.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm back to 100% W30, I have dinner planned and lunches for the week. I'm trying to make it totally on plan until the 23rd!
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Back to strict again for me, although I haven't actually cheated at all. I need to work more on headspace and not make paleo treats to enjoy. A bit of that whole 30 mindset thing. Feeling good though, no dramas.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Day 12 is almost over & it was a compliant day! I had gotten on the scale & had lost 5.5 pounds in a week but have not been on it since. I do not feel like I have lost because I feel so bloated!
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    @vhuber I think there is a point in the W30 timeline that it feels as though you have GAINED weight, I'm not looking forward to that point it will be discouraging.