Weekly Weigh In #2 Jan. 8th - 15th

Options

Replies

• Dassante711
    Dassante711 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 152
    1st weigh in: 150.6
    I'm happy with this for now, but i will def try harder next week!!
  • ineedachange185
    ineedachange185 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SW 174.8, CW 174.8 on jan 10th
    So I went down two pounds in a week and I am happy with that but I think this week I really need to add the gym in the mix.
  • summeroflove99
    summeroflove99 Posts: 168 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    1/1 139lbs
    10/1 133lbs !!

Am thrilled with 6lb loss but also know it is mostly water weight. I must've been retaining a lot of water on 1st Jan. Good motivator tho :smile:

I did 5:2 this week and no alcohol (wine is usually my downfall). Did no exercise but planning to start running again next week.

Well done everyone!
  • Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 - 175.5
    Jan 9 - 174.0

1.5 lost

I'm pleasantly surprised by this result - I had a few outings this last week which made consistent tracking of food/calories difficult. But I tracked as much as I could - it must have worked!
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Jan 1: 80.6kg
    Jan 8: 79.3kg

But it was mainly water. I weighed myself today and I was back up to 80kg.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Start weight ->178.9
    Goal for Easter -> 165
    Ultimate goal -> 165
    I would be very happy with 170

Checking in 177.75

Had two days away from home and travelling... I don't do well with that..

I cannot find myself on the spreadsheet. I was there yesterday .... :(
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    dridings74 wrote: »
    Challenge start weight: 194.2
    Today: 194.7
    Change: +.5

Well, this stinks. I weighed in today and not only did I not lose anything, I'm up a half pound. I started a new clean eating meal plan on Saturday and I have been in the gym 6 out of 7 days this week so I don't understand it. Hopefully next week will be different. The meal plan was fairly low calorie this week and will increase next week so maybe the increase in calories will help.

Hang in there ... were you always going to the gym 6 out of 7 days?
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I can't find myself on the spreadsheet either, and I was there before. =(
  • frazz007
    frazz007 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Start: 188
    Challenge start: 181.6
    Today: 181.2
    So -0.4 lost

20 is the goal so 19.6 to go!
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Dec 31 - 216.3
    Jan 7 - 215.5

Ended up in hospital Jan 1-4 and had my gall bladder removed so not been able to exercise. Have been eating a light diet whilst recovering.

Congrats on the weight loss so far.
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in day is Sunday. Here is my info:

Starting weight (December 7th): 215
    Challenge starting weight: 208
    Weight as of today (1-11): 205

Weight lost so far in challenge: 3 pounds

I've struggled a bit this week with working out because I hurt my foot and needed to give it time to heal. This really stinks because I had gotten into the habit of working out everyday and really enjoying it. Now that my foot is better (at least at about 90%) I plan to start back today. I won't be able to use the elliptical, which is my machine of choice, however, until my foot is 100%.
  • Matp75
    Matp75 Posts: 67 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    MFP start weight 360 (oct/2014)
    current weight
    1st weigh in 324 (December)
    2nd weigh in 314 (January 11th)
    10lb loss
    easter goal weight 304

Challenge is getting enough sleep
    I'm not struggling much as far as hunger
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all. For those not feeling like they have lost, please please measure. I wish I had from the beginning. Many times the scale might not show anything or even a gain, but the measurements will show loss. I know my body will drop weight and than nothing, nothing at all for a week or so. But my clothes are feeling bigger and I am seeing parts of my body changing, and than the weight will start coming off again. It's like my body has to catch up with the weight loss. lol
    g9wk0n4pk31c.jpg
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Congrats to all. For those not feeling like they have lost, please please measure. I wish I had from the beginning. Many times the scale might not show anything or even a gain, but the measurements will show loss. I know my body will drop weight and than nothing, nothing at all for a week or so. But my clothes are feeling bigger and I am seeing parts of my body changing, and than the weight will start coming off again. It's like my body has to catch up with the weight loss. lol
    g9wk0n4pk31c.jpg

This. Definitely this. I didn't drop a lot of weight, but I've lost cm's. Clothes are fitting nicer or looser. Energy levels up. Don't be discouraged, my fellow non-losers or gainers! :)
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    199.2, 2.5 lbs. lost.

Feeling quite good; I am slowing down and truly savoring my meals. I am very motivated right now to lose; I think seeing a number that started with a 1 really helped that along.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 226.6
    Goal Weight (by the end of the challenge): 206.6
    Pounds to go: 17.8

01/01: 226.6
    01/08: 224.4
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options

Start weight: 199 (6th January 2014)
    6th January weight: 142.67 lb
    12th January weight: 141.54 lb ( -1.13)
    Easter 125
    Ultimate goal: 125

I have run 3 times last week .... I done well but still didn't move under 64 kg - I hope next week ;) ... As I am in my ideal weight it's hard to keep motivated when scale is stack on same weight for 6 months :)
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    no loss this week but that's okay, there's plenty of time!
  • joannevee2015
    Options
    No change to lb. I did walk 1500 steps every day last week. Back to work today,
    a normal routine. That might help...I hope.
  • energi
    energi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started this challenge at 158.0
    Today I'm at 156.6
    Ultimate goal is 140

I've been fighting a bad sinus issue since the beginning of December, so I'm often not tracking my calories - I'm just trying to get healthy again. However I am still focusing on eating healthier and less night-time snacking. This rough winter helps me remember that health is more important than fitting into my skinny jeans. But I'm still creeping down and will eventually get to my goal.

However I am often well enough to lift weights and do moderate cardio (30 minutes max) - up to 5 times per week now. I agree with the poster who said that the tape measure will show progress when the scale doesn't. This is true especially when you are working out.