WEEK 1 RESULTS: We’re missing a 15-ft canoe!!

Options
johng1973
johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
Congrats everyone for checking in this past Friday to log your progress! Collectively we lost 38 lbs. between 23 people. This is equivalent to losing:

• A 15 ft canoe
• Or a 3 year old toddler
• Or 5 gallons of water

This also equates to an average of 1.5 lbs. lost per person. Great job everyone. Looking at everyone’s log, it looks like no one has gained weight since their initial start weight, that’s quite an accomplishment and shows how each one of you are taking this seriously.

This week, @tyrantduck‌ and I led the group with 5.6 lbs lost each. I’ll have to admit, I weighed myself the morning I woke up on January 1st after a week of terrible eating and drinking so I was probably filled with water and junk that my body was just waiting to dispel. I don’t plan on having that kind of weight loss anytime soon so this is probably the last time you’ll see me on top of this stack.

What’s even more impressive is @jayn169‌ losing 4.19% of her bodyweight. This is a great accomplishment but probably around the same circumstances, or maybe not. She would have to chime in here to let us know her secret.

All-in-all it was a good week (and then some) for everyone. Keep up the great work and stay focused.

Overall Leader Board

Weight
@johng1973‌ – 5.6 lbs.
@tyrantduck‌ – 5.6 lbs.
@jayn169‌ – 5.4 lbs.
@gigi5519‌ – 4.2 lbs.
@kestrel359‌ – 3.0 lbs.

% Weight
@jayn169‌ – 4.19%
@johng1973‌ – 2.47%
@kestrel359‌ – 2.13%
@gigi5519‌ – 2.10%.