Two-a-days?

Options
SuckerPunch77
SuckerPunch77 Posts: 23 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Is anyone doing two workouts a day? morning and evening? or using in conjunction with another workout (insanity or P90X for example)?

Replies

• hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I do "other" workouts but not anything Beachbody (Zumba 4x week - I instruct it)
  • ScrapperCandy
    ScrapperCandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing my yoga sessions, which is not really a workout, but hey it helps me stretch all my sore muscles from T25. I might start up some running again or the arc machine at the gym as soon as things slow down a bit in my life.
  • SuckerPunch77
    SuckerPunch77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thanks y'all! I ask because I was told it would be too much. I have a running group 3x week and we're training for a half marathon in Feb so, mileage is high. Plus I play soccer once a week. As it is average -20 to -30 outside in the mornings, I'm hoping this (T25) will be a good replacement for my outdoor morning runs:)
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Who said it's too much??? The only limitations (I feel) are the ones you put on yourself. If you want to run + T25 + soccer, go for it! I would say the only thing you should concern yourself with is if you burn yourself out. But if you can do it - if you have the energy for all of it, why not??? Good luck!
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes what Lisa said - just remember to listen to what your body is telling you. There might be times you NEED to slow it down - do it. Otherwise, we risk injury.
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I do zumba sometimes as well. Sometimes I need to burn a few more calories. Lime for a birthday party or I forget to pack my lunch :)