Nice to Meet You

Options
ShaDucky
ShaDucky Posts: 67 Member
Just joined the board, but I've been a member of mfp for a while now. I was able to use it to lose 30lbs then life hit and I stopped trying and gained it back plus a little more. So here I am starting at 351lbs, I am 27 (28in march). I'd like to be in oneder land by the time I turn 30. I come from a family with a lot of weight issues. I had successfully lost a lot of weight right out of highschool, and weighed 175lbs at 19, got married, and about three years later I was up to 220lbs, then had my daughter and up to 275lbs, had 5 miscarriages and forgot myself, and had my son two years ago weighing 320lb. My marriage almost ended soon after my son was born, and we moved across the country, resulting in another 30lbs in two years...I know how to pack on the pounds. Gaining weight comes very easily for me. but losing not so much. I am ready to be me again. I don't want to be trapped in this body anymore. So giving this another go!

Replies

• missmgray
    missmgray Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Your story really resonated with me. Looking forward to cheering you on!
  • vaunche
    vaunche Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for all of the troubles you and your family have gone through. Your ready to be you again and we stand ready to help!!!!! You can do it this time!
  • matfatcowboy
    matfatcowboy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • ash_bly
    ash_bly Posts: 14
    Options
    You got this! You totally do! Just focus and stay on line!! Seriously that has been the most helpful for me, as soon as I go AWOL I gain weight. add me if you would like support!