36 year old runner, looking for running pals, or just pals.

Options
I need more running buddies! I also like to hike, walk, and dig holes (I'm an archaeologist). I ran my first half marathon in September and am training for a full.

Replies

• Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie, I was/am a runner. I am getting back into it with my hubby as we are starting to train for a 15k. :)
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Training for spring and fall Fulls here. FR sent!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Rae and I am a runner also. I am currently training for a 8K in March and am also running a 5K in February. I ran my first 10K in October and plan to run my first half marathon this year.
  • MountainMaggie
    MountainMaggie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for adding me! I enjoy your virtual company!
  • txagrn
    txagrn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    2015 is the year I go back to running after taking the last part of 2014 off. Training for a 5K right now, hoping to get a half under my belt before year's end.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try again with running this year! I tried a few years back, doing the C25K & ran a 5K which I loved (it was a Color Run). I then started uni & all good intentions were lost/put on hold, I did do another Color Run last year too, but with no training. I'm signing up again this year, so once the weather gets less icy I plan on starting again (I live in North Wales, UK which is very cold, icy & snowy right now).
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I am doing my first half in May. I will start training again soon. This winter has had me knocked out with colds.....
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am training for a half marathon at the end of March. This will be my second. My first was a disaster, I didn' t train enough. I am not going to make the same mistake time. I am on week 4 and with the exception of 1 run I have not missed any of my scheduled runs or workouts. It is getting tough with the winter we are having and now the 30+ inches of snow we just got but I will just have to suck it up and love my treadmill until I can find the side of the road again.
  • Courtney_L1982
    Courtney_L1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I ran my first full marathon in August of 14! Plan on doing a bunch of 5-10ks this year to hit some pr's!! FR sent!
  • enedhwaith
    enedhwaith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I ran my first halfie back in June and recently feel like I have fallen off the wagon of a regular running, so would love some more motivation to stay regular with my runs :-) I would like to run another half marathon in September.
    Sending you a FR :-)
  • MilesMommy126
    Options
    I'm a runner. 3 full marathons, 20 half marathons, and too many 10K/5Ks to count. I just had my first baby, so I'm getting back into running shape. Add me and let's go on a run :)
  • MilesMommy126
    Options
    I'm a runner. 3 full marathons, 20 half marathons, and too many 10K/5Ks to count. I just had my first baby, so I'm getting back into running shape. Add me and let's go on a run :)