Week 3 - Day 2

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
W4 done. yeah i'm going to feel this one in my arms tomorrow for sure.

Replies

• ketpatt
    ketpatt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    RS3khon wrote: »

What weights are you using?
  • ketpatt
    Options
    Done with week 3 day 2. These workouts have started to get tough. I quit in the third week the last time I started. No quitting this time!
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ketpatt wrote: »
    Done with week 3 day 2. These workouts have started to get tough. I quit in the third week the last time I started. No quitting this time!
    No quitting! You've gotten this far!!
  • RS3khon
    Options
    ketpatt wrote: »
    RS3khon wrote: »

What weights are you using?

I at the least use 5lbs (the smallest dumbbells I own currently) and at the most use 15lbs. Working up to higher weights slowly, but its rough! I have noticed how jillian uses 3lb dumbbells for some moves (when she tells you to grab the lighter weights), but i don't have anything less than 5 so c'est la vie.

How heavy are you all using?
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel.... i only have 10 lb weights.... and when its light weights i use 10 lb weights.... LOL.... they only use 8 lb as the heaviest!
  • ketpatt
    Options
    Wow.. I only have 2 and 5 lb.. no wonder my upper body is not getting sore..lol..
    I will get some 10 lbs soon..
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I use 8 pounds, but I need to find my 10 pounds. I struggled once again with the balance moves. I sure hope I get better because it really is frustrating having to stop and re-balance myself!
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I use 3s and 5s. I am trying to start with 5s but sometimes I have to switch out to the 3s. Tonight kicked my butt but I think i did well with the workout.
  • RS3khon
    Options
    ooo good to know, that makes me feel better that I'm in a decent range with my weights I suppose. I admittedly do most of the moves with the 5lbs. and wow! 8lbs, 10lbs - that is strong ladies! very cool. i'lll work my way up.
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've been using 5's, 10's and 12's. I could probably go 15 but my husband has the extra weights I'd need to do that. He's really been enjoying doing it although he sometimes passes on the cardio ones.
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Work
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ack! Work out done. Getting tougher :smiley:
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yeah that was rough. My legs are so tired!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Done. I actually really like this one quite a bit! There's a lot of exercises in there I enjoy - except for the fast feet and the one you go down on your knees (have to do that much slower than they do it). I really can't go heavy on the weights like Jillian says though... unless 3 lbs counts as heavy! I could only use my 5 lb ones a little bit.