Looking for friends

Options
Need to loose 50 lbs or more need all the help I can get

Replies

• Hammy6275
    Hammy6275 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I need to loose 45 lbs. and I need help.
  • pfunk25
    pfunk25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need to lose...re-lose 42 lbs...need some motavation!! Done it before...but even harder this time lol....add me :)
  • poojar13
    Options
    Can I please add all of you? I'm in the same boat...
  • hll1986
    hll1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. I lost 2 1/2 and have put 1 1/2 back on again so could do with some motivation to lose it and keep it off this time.
  • faym82
    faym82 Posts: 1
    Options
    I don't need to, I want to lose 2 stone so I can feel good for when I go on holiday. Need all the support i can get haha. Please add me if you want to. Im a down to earth person who has a laugh :)
  • Jillgorby
    Jillgorby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more support! Feel free to send me a request as well, thank you all!
  • minamu68
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose a lot, and I guess I can be an emotional eater, eating as a result of various emotions, from boredom to anxiety. I'd like to explore this issue more, and hear tips from folks about dealing with emotional eating issues. Ciao!
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes I can certainly relate. I need to lose 75 lbs or more and I just can't keep it together long enough to stick with it. My emotion I am working through is anger and annoyances with my job my husband and feeling indecisive and stuck,