Day 4: 1/14/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
So I hit my goals yesterday, but ended up eating way too much food (due to exercise calories). I've decided to switch back to the TDEE method. I did it before and really liked it and have no idea why I went back to the NEAT method (standard MFP method where you add in exercise, TDEE exercise is already in your weekly calorie budget).

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. Rest day!

Replies

• rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Hit my goals yesterday. Worked out with JM Body Revolution Workout 2 and Cardio 1. It's not too challenging at this point as I am quite used to her strength and cardio regime. Nonetheless, I am sore today in places I forgot about :wink: I really like the idea of "confusing" my body, so switching it up seems to work for now.

Calorie-wise, I stayed a little under, maybe too much. I don't like to end up "having to eat something" by the end of the day to not be too low. I'll try not to do this today.

Goals for today:
    1. Stay closer to my actual calorie goal.
    2. JM BR Cardio 1 and JM 6 week 6 pack.
    3. No alcohol (after 3 days in a row).

Have a good day guys!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    The group has already lost 59.9 lbs in 2 days. That is awesome.

I am back to riding the bus and slowly getting back to my calories.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    I've spent the last few days buried in deep thoughts regarding my fitness plan for the next 12 weeks. I have some serious goals and I'm pretty obsessed with choosing the best path for myself. Once it's all clear in my head, I will move on to the best part of actually doing it.
    Calories and water were great, at least that part is covered!
    I need a few more days to research... until then, I'm taking a little workout vacation and just get some extra rest before the madness begins.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
    Remember to always work with your body, not against it!
  • cwoodside1976
    cwoodside1976 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sore booty from lots of squats and lunges yesterday. Proof I did it. ;)

Met all goals yesterday.

Goals for today:

1) hydrate (it's 10am and I haven't had anything but coffee yet)
    2) 10k steps (only 800 shy yesterday)...bit wasn't a goal
    3) Have to have dinner at Chipotle tonight. Determined to make a good choice...any suggestions?
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Did well with yesterday's goals!

Today:
    1. Workout
    2. Clean house
    3. Errands
    4. Eat light throughout the day so I can enjoy happy hour without worrying about what I'm eating or drinking. Back to logging all things tomorrow.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Chi

Met all goals yesterday.

Goals for today:

1) hydrate (it's 10am and I haven't had anything but coffee yet)
    2) 10k steps (only 800 shy yesterday)...bit wasn't a goal
    3) Have to have dinner at Chipotle tonight. Determined to make a good choice...any suggestions?

chipotle has a nutrition calculator so you can build your food to fit your calorie allowance. I generally try to skip the rice and tortillas to save room for cheese and guacamole!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Met all goals yesterday.

At chipotle you can get a salad which means they put lettuce down before anything else resulting in less rice.

My goals are the same as yesterday:
    1. Stay under calories. I haven't met this the past couple days so I am going to really work to do this.
    2. Drink more water.
    3. I'm not going to make it to the gym again today so I am planning on doing at least 20 minutes of exercise at home.
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I haven't been very active on these boards (though I do follows everyone's posts like a creepy stalker).
    It's nearly 5 pm here now, so a bit late for goals, but here they are:
    1. exercise (check! - T25 day3)
    2. stick to calories (so far: check!)
    3. Drink enough (on the right path, had about 1,5 litres so far)

Have a great day/evening everyone :smiley:
  • captjac97
    captjac97 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    First day of challenge. Already added my info to spreadsheet.
    Goals for today:
    1. Get in all my water- min of 64oz. I try to drink more though
    2. take body measurements tonight :\ Not sure how I will feel about the starting numbers but my mentor said it is important!!
    3. Go to gym and do cardio and upper body on circuit
    4. Stick to my calories and make sure I am eating enough to cover my exercise calories.
    5. keep logging everything!!!!
  • warlesha
    warlesha Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Morning meditation and workout- check
    Hit the gym for at least 30 mins today
    Stay hydrated
    Drink at least 32oz of water today really hard for me as I would rather drink coffee than tea or water.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

I need to be better with checking in here in the morning. I seem to do better with everything when I do.

Goals:
    1. Wear FitBit
    2. Go to gym and do my Wed routine (done)
    3. Stay within calorie goal.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Met most of my goals yesterday - made that quiche (turned out very nicely!), did 80 minutes of exercise (though I didn't foam roll before), but didn't stay under calories. I was on track until late at night, when I got nibbly and ate far too much trail mix!

Today I'd like to go to the gym for a short ride, stay under calories, make sure I remember my vitamins, and make my chicken and potato curry for dinner.
  • h3ll3tt
    h3ll3tt Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm seeing changes, and now easily reaching my goals!

1. Stay in my calories
    2. eat healthier things
    3. GYM TIME
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Reached almost all my goals. Got all my water drank, stayed under calories walked to the post office and back the long way.( walking 2 blocks out of the way to and from)
    Goals for tomorrow are to drink my water, stay under calories walk to the post office and back.