So who has actually lost weight using mfp

neenfitby40
neenfitby40 Posts: 21 Member
Hi everyone
Just interested to see if everyone thinks mfp is a good tool to use for weightloss!
How much weight has everyone lost.
I've only just started I lost 2.7 kgs in my first week.

Replies

• FunkenWagnel
    FunkenWagnel Posts: 131 Member
    That is fantastic! I've lost and gained over time on here.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    I have before. Currently trying again after having my 2nd child.
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    I've lost 21kg from being on Myfitnesspal since March last year. Still going :)
  • neenfitby40
    That's good to hear ladies
    Thankyou for replying
  • I am on here as was shown an Instagram page of a girl who was super inspirational from MFP - so figured the more invested I get the greater my chance at success
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Close to 20kg now, MFP is a good "tool" willpower and motivation is what has kept me going strong
  • leesyloo78
    leesyloo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Started Jan 2014, fell off the wagon for 3 months when my husband lost his job due to stress but back on for the last 9 months lost 31.5kg so far. I love MFP it's part of my daily lifestyle now. :)
  • maccarossi1
    maccarossi1 Posts: 58 Member
    I've lost 26kg's so far since joining MFP, it's by no means the sole reason for my loss though but it's good to be able to plan my days food and know how many calories I am consuming
  • neenfitby40
    Well done everyone
    You are all inspiring
    I've just hit the 4 week mark and lost 5.4kg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,049 Member
    22kg since I started this time last year
  • cmhoy71
    cmhoy71 Posts: 19 Member
    I've lost 26kg's so far since joining MFP, it's by no means the sole reason for my loss though but it's good to be able to plan my days food and know how many calories I am consuming

ditto ditto ditto
    they say 80% of weight loss is your intake . . . . . . . .

• the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Lost 11 kilos in 12 months on MFP
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Agree with the above, it's a good tool to help with weight loss - nutrition is king, exercise helps and depending what your goals are, MFP will help you get there. I've lost 30kg and working on maintaining it.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    I'm 13kg down (so far!) since November last year. I think my ability to judge a proper portion size, as well as the realization of the sheer amount of food I was eating would never have happened if it wasn't for MFP.
  • dodojodie
    dodojodie Posts: 35 Member
    I don't think I've lost much but makes the calorie count so much easier and I want to make healthier choices now.
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    I've been using it for the last 4 years and have lost almost 40kgs. I haven't logged continuously, but try to keep a rough idea of my calories most of the time and I'm slowly chipping away at the last 5kg. It's MFP that is the main reason for my success, it works!
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    I celebrated my 1st anniversary on MFP last week and so far have lost 84 pounds (or 37+kg)
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    20kg or so lost with help from MFP. I'm pretty much in maintenance now, so log for a few weeks every few months if I seem to be sliding.
  • AussieDragonfly
    AussieDragonfly Posts: 19 Member
    4.7kg in 4 weeks so far :)
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    I've lost about 3kg since I switched from Weight Watchers to MFP in October. It's not much but, I'm at the pointy end of the weight loss journey and the last 5 kgs or so are proving hard to shift. Personally I'm liking the level of detail that MFP provides much more than the Weight Watchers App and that I'm not spending $35 a month to track my food.