Day 15

Options
emma7437
emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
No dramas with food, I made stuffed mushrooms with pork mince today which was nice.

I have had a bit of a funny tummy this afternoon and am not hungry at all. Not sure if it is a bug or if it is the eating I am doing. After 15 days I would not think it is too much vegies or something similar. My body should be used to this by now and I always eat vegies anyway, even before the challenge. How is everyone else feeling?

HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already think I will add another 15 days and make it a 45 day challenge. This will take me in to the first few weeks back at work and I would like to keep the challenge going for this.

Replies

• lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Whoop!! Halfway!! My stomach has been pretty good. But I have a cold so feeling bad isn't diet related I don't think. I am going to take one day off and the resume for another 30 days. I actually love this lifestyle and the weight is falling off!
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good morning, hope everyone gets to feeling better, one of my kids has a stomach bug and is staying home today. I've been getting hungry in the afternoon and once again eating dinner at 5pm. So, another tweak, taking one tablespoon away from morning coffee (I was up to 3), no more 600 cal breakfasts, lol seriously. I'm back to wearing my normal size clothes but not much movement on the scale which is fine. This weekend is supposed to clear up so I plan on taking a lot of walks and playing at the park with little ones. Then it's yuck weather again. Guess I need to look up some youtube workouts.
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have not been wearing a belt for months now, I will by next week for sure. Yesterday I had some winter squash with my eggs for breakfast, I had lots of fat too, I will never do that again. I felt like I was starving all day. They say keep your heavy carbs for dinner and I know it is true now, I generally do not eat like that, it is all fatty stuff for breakfast usually and it will be from here on out. Still doing good here.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I've decided to go to urgent care tonight for my head cold/whatever that won't go away. I'm still eating on plan!! I can't believe it's been this long since I've had cheese, bread, pizza!!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Quinn I hope you feel better!
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Quinn I hope you feel better!

Agreed, Quinn hope all goes well

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Day 15 went so so. I found myself wanting a Macdonalds Shamrock Shake.At this time of year they have mint shakes for St Patricks day if you've never heard of them. They are good but nothing fabulous & I am not a big fan of ice cream so where this thought kept coming to mind is a wonder to me! No I did not stop & get one.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    Day 15 went so so. I found myself wanting a Macdonalds Shamrock Shake.At this time of year they have mint shakes for St Patricks day if you've never heard of them. They are good but nothing fabulous & I am not a big fan of ice cream so where this thought kept coming to mind is a wonder to me! No I did not stop & get one.
    I totally CRAVE McDonald's nasty cheeseburgers at the weirdest times! I think it has to be some weird psychological thing...because I didn't even like them BEFORE I couldn't have them anymore because of gluten! Maybe your Shamrock Shake thing is some weird memory of something...
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Hope all that are sick feel better! I am hanging in there, and was STARVING on errands today and only got some Krave Jerky (minimal crap!). Chips have been calling to me, but I am resisting!!