Replies

• emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Haha, great post!!! Me too.
  • MiRatlhed
    MiRatlhed Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just joined up in the group but I also started back into paleo which I was already 100% into and had some mental fall off the wagon months....ahhhh Dec 31st I weighed in and said that was it. I am feeling awesome now in between meals because I actually "feel empty" if anyone else knows what I mean. I used to be hungry but my belly still felt like a big old solid lump. Now that is finally going away again!

Feeling great, drinking lots of water and trying a bunch of new recipes. Bought a new slow cooker today and going to make Citrus Pork Shoulder and some go to Taco Meat for salads. Had to restock my spice pantry today. Good times!
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    For me things get easier from here on out. I have no distinct plans of any big changes when I get off either. I was already Grain free (with the exception of rice/corn once a month or so), Legume free and Dairy free for the most part and no industrial oils, but I will be drinking coffee again.
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I had my usual breakfast and lunch and then bam, munchies. Most of my entries today were under the snack section. Too much salt and sugar from almond butter, beef jerky and pork rinds. Wow. Anyway, still within cal goal and went for 90 min walk. Need to do better tomorrow.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    MiRatlhed wrote: »
    Just joined up in the group but I also started back into paleo which I was already 100% into and had some mental fall off the wagon months....ahhhh Dec 31st I weighed in and said that was it. I am feeling awesome now in between meals because I actually "feel empty" if anyone else knows what I mean. I used to be hungry but my belly still felt like a big old solid lump. Now that is finally going away again!

Feeling great, drinking lots of water and trying a bunch of new recipes. Bought a new slow cooker today and going to make Citrus Pork Shoulder and some go to Taco Meat for salads. Had to restock my spice pantry today. Good times!

Welcome! We all have those nose-dives off the wagon, and some worse than others! The good part is you got back on!

I love my slow cookers! I have 3 for different sizes so I can tailor it to what I am making. Pork is amazing in there, as is taco meat!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    MiRatlhed wrote: »

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!