Day 17

Options
lovelyrose11
lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
Just wanted to say STAY STRONG! I know weekends are full of temptations for a lot of us. Just remember why you are doing this. Oh and have fun while you're at it :wink:

Replies

• MiRatlhed
    MiRatlhed Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just got done with my morning workout. Had a split avocado with salt and pepper, two egg muffins, a kiwi fruit and some strawberries for bfast. Now to get a snack and shower.

We can do this people!!!

New slow cooker I bought yesterday was broke! Bottom was all smashed in, gotta go back and get a replacement today. Luckily I had my old 20 yr small one that did the Taco Meat....haha
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    That sounds like a yummy breakfast! We just hit a local market and picked up produce and meat for the week.
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Steak and eggs for me this morning. Had tea for lunch at Chili's. I'm no master at eating out but it happens infrequently enough. Congratulations to all for reaching half way mark, let's make the next two weeks count :-)
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Went out for lunch today and had the most amazing asparagus and haloumi salad with pear and seeds on rocket. I know haloumi is not strictly paleo but a little bit of dairy does me no harm. It was incredible and has motivated me to get some salad stuff for this week.

All good, feeling great. Enjoying a very even and continuous amount of energy with no highs or lows. I am getting jobs done each day which is great.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I finally went to urgent care, I was sicker than I was allowing myself to realize :( X-rays, blood tests, antibiotics, steroid shot, steroids, and prescription strength sudefed later I better be on the mend!!

I wanted wanted wanted to go home and order pizza so bad I was almost in tears. I made white rice and went to bed early. Not the best, but not pizza.

Emma your salad sounds awesome, glad it was inspiring!!
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I finally went to urgent care, I was sicker than I was allowing myself to realize :( X-rays, blood tests, antibiotics, steroid shot, steroids, and prescription strength sudefed later I better be on the mend!!

I wanted wanted wanted to go home and order pizza so bad I was almost in tears. I made white rice and went to bed early. Not the best, but not pizza.

Girl get some rest!

• lovelyrose11
    Options

Feel better soon!