Cardio 2****

Options
Okay! Cardio 2 was attempted for the first time today, and my body rejected! Notice I said attempted lol. I'm not sure if it was my body or mind, or a combination of them both. The jumping really had me winded. 16 minutes in and I quickly hit stop..snatched my laptop and jetted towards my bedroom. 2nd attempt will take place tomorrow morning 5am

Replies

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Aw man! That sucks! I hope the 2nd attempt went better! Cardio 2 at the begining was rough for me, but after maybe 3 times doing it, it was pretty easy and eventually pretty fun. Just stick with it! It will get easier!
  • beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I was lazy this morning...I don't know who I was fooling talking about 5am lol. 2nd 2nd attempt takes place when I touch base in DC...I'm going to borrow my mother's room for a quick 30 minutes, hopefully her neighbors aren't home downstairs lol. WOW! They're going to be pissed.

So your body actually gets used to all that jumping lol.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    lol I hear ya on the 5 am stuff. I'm usually up at that time, but I am not happy to be up and am not going to work out. lol Oh yeah hopefully they aren't home. I had to do cardio 2 in our bedroom, which is right above the living room where my boyfriend was busy playing Call of Duty. The floor creeks horribly and made me so self concious. lol Thankfully he didn't hear any of that because he was too busy yelling and saying horrible things to the 12 year olds online on the game.

Yeah it eventually does. When I did cardio 2 the first time, the only reason I got through it was because I kept telling myself that each move was only 30 seconds. Which is exactly the only thing getting me through #3, except that the moves are thankfully only 20 seconds. The last time I did cardio 2, I busted it out like it was no thing. There was one day for s***s and giggles that I did cardio 1 after 2. It was a couple weeks after I started cardio 2, but by that point it wasn't hard at all anymore. You just have to push through it. The first time is always the hardest time on any of these workouts.
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    OMG lol!!!! 12 year old...wow. he probably gets called all kinds of horrible names lol.

So did you do both cardio sessions just for the hell of it?
    I'm sure it'll get easier...I'm going to my energizing bunny pill and hopefully that kicks it up a notch.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    There are all sorts of crazy people online playing Call of Duty. The kid he was yelling at kept standing in front of his character in his way and getting him killed. He was screaming at him. It makes me laugh.

Yeah I did both of them. Only once. I had planned to do it every 2nd time I did the cardio dvd, but I didn't end up doing that because of not enough time. I might my 2nd go around. It will get a lot easier for you. Trust me!!!
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    <3<3 when you're done phase 3...are you hopping right back in at the beginning. or are you giving yourself a break.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    I'm going to give myself a rest day and then start the day after that. I'll do the kick start week too that I didn't do this time. But since Cardio 1 will be freaking easy compared to 3 at night I'll do her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD, unless I don't have 45 minutes then I'll probably do one of the Kick Box Fast Fix workouts or Cardio 3. And I'm upping the weights to 10 and 12 lbs. I'm going to try to not use 3's at all, but that damn Weighted Warrior 3 pose will be a nasty one with 5's.
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    Fortunately I only have 5's right now, so at the moment I don't really have a choice lol. So you're going to do her fat boost metabolism every night?
  • qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Sorry I was gone for a bit.i was out with a cold until Tuesday, then I just got back from a business trip today. Just wanted to chime in that I'm starting phase 2 tomorrow and I'm terrified of Cardio 2!
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    JeriAnne says it will kill you before you start to enjoy it.....we'll see. I'm not loving it yet lol. But as long as we stick to it and stay strong. ... things will get a lot easier.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    Welcome back!! And yeah it's awful at first but it gets easier!!! Then you do it like its no problem and you start feeling awesome about yourself...then you have to do Cardio 3 and that feeling goes away. lol Just remember each move is only 30 seconds and not a full minute like in Cardio 1!!! Some of those, like burpees, I don't think I'd last a full minute!