Week 1 Day 4!!!!!!!!

Options
the_new_robin2013
the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Look at you on your 4th day!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Replies

• JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Goodness, I'm so incredibly sore! I am having to force to do these workouts. Once I get started, it's okay. It's only after I completely cool down that the soreness returns. I did a 20 minute stretch video in the hopes that it helps. I also took some pain meds.

Jillian is really kicking my butt. I do find that I can do the exercises better than when I first began her other videos so I don't looked like a drunk. Just have to work through this soreness...
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    Yea it can definitely change your mind set of actually wantin to do the work out! I just finished day 1 and I will have to see how tomorrow feels like!! Keep it up!!!
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Because I'm in Australia, I did day 5 today (Friday). Did both workouts together rather than am/pm because knew I wouldn't be up for it when I got home this evening. Definitely prefer to split them though. Finding the diet okay but question the amount of fibre claimed in some of the meals :# Particularly noticed it today after last night's red meat dinner.

I don't think following the diet will work for the whole time though, especially in the middle of the day. Who can cook then? So will probably just concentrate on following the breakfasts and dinners after this week .. and keeping my lunches roughly in line with her calorie allotment for that days meal.
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    workout 1 again, woo! did it last night at like 10:30pm (bad idea, couldn't sleep after, but i had to get it done, so it is what it is). I feel sore but its not as bad as the first day so it'll probably get better next week. Diet was bad for the past two days due to NYE & NY parties/friends, but i still kept to my 1200 calorie budget so I'm happy with it. Happy New Year Everybody!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    miriams76 wrote: »
    Because I'm in Australia, I did day 5 today (Friday). Did both workouts together rather than am/pm because knew I wouldn't be up for it when I got home this evening. Definitely prefer to split them though. Finding the diet okay but question the amount of fibre claimed in some of the meals :# Particularly noticed it today after last night's red meat dinner.

I don't think following the diet will work for the whole time though, especially in the middle of the day. Who can cook then? So will probably just concentrate on following the breakfasts and dinners after this week .. and keeping my lunches roughly in line with her calorie allotment for that days meal.
    I completely understand. as long as it's healthy that's all that matters!!!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    RS3khon wrote: »
    workout 1 again, woo! did it last night at like 10:30pm (bad idea, couldn't sleep after, but i had to get it done, so it is what it is). I feel sore but its not as bad as the first day so it'll probably get better next week. Diet was bad for the past two days due to NYE & NY parties/friends, but i still kept to my 1200 calorie budget so I'm happy with it. Happy New Year Everybody!
    Lol I did mine at 10 pm!!! Yea the treats are still around. The eating will get better!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Just finished and I'm proud that I've worked out 4 days in a row from doing nothing for months!
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done this morning. Anyone else feel like part of something bigger since Jillian is commenting at both the group on screen & you? I like the energy level much of these work outs better than 30 Day Shred. "I will come through that tv screen" cracks me up. And then I step up my game.
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    LOL She says it right when I need to hear it!
  • kay182
    kay182 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    OMG I love the pep talks and the energy too! It's so awesome. It's also much more fastpaced than 30DS... you go from move to move so quickly. I'm not reaching for water every 5 seconds during the strength workouts since they aren't as cardio focused.

W1D4 is tomorrow for me... I had to skip this AM's workout. Going to double up on Saturday with workout 2 and cardio possibly, so I can still rest on Sunday.
  • healthymomkc
    healthymomkc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love these workouts. They go by so fast and kick my butt!!
  • misskellylove
    Options
    Just finished day 4, woke up this morning not as sore as yesterday, felt like I was getting better at the workouts and am actually looking forward to tomorrow's workout! Wooohoooo :)