Day 18

Options
lovelyrose11
lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
Making the family a paleo style frittata this morning. Yum! Today should be great. For my baby shower (I'm 4 months postpartum), I received a spa day gift card. Well, today I am finally using it. I'm getting a 45 minute facial and a 1 hour massage. Heaven here I come!!!!

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the bliss! You've earned it!
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's awesome lovely. Cute baby too. I adore babies, my youngest is 3 and he's hell on wheels, cherish those prewalking days where they sleep most of the time, lol. Enjoy your Sunday.
  • MiRatlhed
    MiRatlhed Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Planned on making Butternut squash soup as I had a onion in the pan and some garlic. Figured what the heck and tossed this frozen bag of sweet potato chunks in with it and the squash was huge. Only had one carton of broth so I made a big pot of squash mash. Got a new immersion blender and it worked awesome. Had some for dinner with a new pork recipe in my new slow cooker. Citrus Pork Carnitas, fresh squeezed orange and lime juice and a whole bunch of spices. Cooked it for 6 hrs and it fell apart.

This is how I am going to beat the Paleo failure mode. I have made 6 new recipes this past couple weeks and they all have been great. Now I am getting in gear on making portions for leftovers for lunches to grab. Made a dozen egg muffins the other day and the wife and I ate on them for half a week. Made that Taco Meat on Fri night and we both had salads for lunch this weekend. Now I have 5 left over portions of Pork and 9 portions of Squash Smash! lol

Hope everybody had a good weekend.
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    emilymean wrote: »
    Yeah, that's awesome lovely. Cute baby too. I adore babies, my youngest is 3 and he's hell on wheels, cherish those prewalking days where they sleep most of the time, lol. Enjoy your Sunday.

I have 3 boys ages 3, 2, and 4 months. I know all about hell on wheels! hahahaahaha

• lovelyrose11
    Options
    MiRatlhed that sounds soo yummy!!!!