Day 9: 1/19/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Happy Monday everyone!

Remember that tomorrow is our first milestone day. If you haven't entered a weight since the start, make sure you update your current weight in the "weigh in" tab today or tomorrow.

I hit my goals yesterday. My new scale is still showing my up 3lbs from where I was a few days ago, so I've adjusted my goal for this challenge by 3 lbs. It'll show that I gained between the start to the first milestone, but the end will be the same goal loss.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. Yoga & strength training

Replies

• rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good morning,

SingRunTing, could it be a "new scale" problem? I have two scales at home, one mechanical, one digital. The digital one is always at least 3 pounds above the mechanical one. I keep using the digital one, just to be on the safe side :wink: As far as I am concerned, you're doing great SingRunTing :smile:

My goals for today:
    - JM Body Revolution Workout 1 (after a week of double workouts and a weekend of rest)
    - staying within
    - Costco trip
    - Homecooked lunch with a friend

Have a great day guys!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    rebetha82 wrote: »
    Good morning,

SingRunTing, could it be a "new scale" problem? I have two scales at home, one mechanical, one digital. The digital one is always at least 3 pounds above the mechanical one. I keep using the digital one, just to be on the safe side :wink: As far as I am concerned, you're doing great SingRunTing :smile:

My goals for today:
    - JM Body Revolution Workout 1 (after a week of double workouts and a weekend of rest)
    - staying within
    - Costco trip
    - Homecooked lunch with a friend

Have a great day guys!

Oh, it absolutely is. My husband is showing a five pound difference on this scale. The old one wasn't giving reliable numbers anymore. I would have to step on it 12 times to get the same number to pop up more than once. So this one is more reliable (it keeps showing the same number at least), but it has at least a three pound difference to our old scale.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The group has lost over 263 lbs and counting. The rankings will be issued after 6 pm on Tuesday, 1/20/15. The group is now set at private and will remain so till the 9th milestone.

Keep inspiring.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    That's so impressive!

My goals for today:

1) Get work project done
    2) Run 2 miles on treadmill and do weights
    3) Stay within calories
    4) Go to bed at a reasonable hour
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,420 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:

1. Log everything
    2. Household chores
    3. Good workout
    4. Drink extra water (12 cups)
  • awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today is proving to be difficult...even though I'm not hungry, I just want to eat! I just keep trying to distract myself.

Since yesterday was a high calorie day, I really want to stay within my range today. I also want to walk for 30 minutes, and drink 64 oz of water.
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am struggling to find motivation..

My goal for today:
    Stay under 1400cal
    Do 30min pilates
    Drink 4x 750ml bottles of water
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!
    Seems like we all have busy days ahead!
    My plans for today include a high protein intake, the usual 2L of water and a mild workout.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon again this weekend so I am looking forward to meeting goals and seeing results this week.
    Goals for today include:
    1. finishing homework(half way there)
    2. Total body cardio 21 day fix video
    3. Making breakfast and lunch for tomorrow
    4. Going to bed at a reasonable time so I can get up and work out tomorrow
    5. Staying under calorie goal and not eating back exorcise calories.

Good luck everyone!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Today was such a nice one. Went walking around town. Then took the dogs for a short walk. It's about all they can do. Will end up using about 8 exercise calories today.But over all I have had a pretty good day. Looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow.I know that we can weigh in a any time,but.... I like the every 10 day thing. That way I have a goal to meet every 10 days. Gives me hope If I can meet a short term goal.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:
    1. Stay within calories (so far so good)
    2. Walk 2 miles or more (done)
    3. Start planning specific strength program
    4. See “American Sniper” (done)