I need some accountability! My eating habits stink!

Options
AlliBum22
AlliBum22 Posts: 12 Member
I just turned 43 in December. I have made goals for myself in 2015. One is a 1/2 marathon in May. I have kept myself motivated for exercise but haven't been eating right. I am drawn to sugar and carbs and I have not had a lot of will power. So I am coming back to MFP to track. I am joining this group with hope of inspiration and motivation.

Replies

• drew22308
    drew22308 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I posted something similar a couple weeks ago and now have made a few MFP pals & love when I get likes or words of encouragement when having good & bad days. It's certainly boosted my will power!
  • Helenabc
    Helenabc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am the same great with exercise but am easily tempted by food. Feel free to add me. Helen
  • Sivangj
    Sivangj Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    Became like that after the holidays.
    Need to have little or nothing sugar, gluten and sweets due to irritable bowel syndrome. Got that comfirmed two days before xmas. But seems like knowing this have made me want those things even more.
    So I kind in a bad circle atm.
    You are welcome to friend me too if you want (only thing is my Food comes in my native Language so can be hard to understand)
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5'3" 45F, foodie. I am on a 21 day clean eating challenge, and I can tell ya it's ridiculously hard not having sugar or grain carbs. Add me if you'd like.
  • CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am trying the clean eating challenge too. I am addicted to sugar but slowly I am going to get it out of my life. However if I have a little bit I blow it for the rest of the day. I am also an emotional eater! I have my best days when I don't start with sugar, once I have a little I crave more and more. I had thought that if I did something distracting it would help, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Good Luck, the people in the community hear are so inspiring and encouraging.
  • mamavickers
    Options
    I just got back on MFP, can somebody enlighten me please on the 21 day clean eating challenge? It sounds very scary, hehe